Author: expatter

Mao: The Unknown Story (Jung, Halliday) …....   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-7-24 01:09:35 |Display all floors
expatter Post time: 2012-7-24 01:01
Both posts reported  .......

You are destroying this topic ........

Both posts reported  .......

You are destroying this topic ........

Filth like you are also destroying this forum .......

Do you mean destroying your personal intentions?

You are trying to destroy the authors work in this book

I have never read that book

but I wondering why this book was banned from China

why ? while in other countries people can buy it and read it properly and taking their own ideas

don't you think Chinese people with its 5,000 years of culture , they still dont develop certain level of understanding

when reading a book?

I am on topic

if you dont like my questions, it means you are not well centered person with lack of credibility in your posts and threads

Ok

one more question , again

Expatter

what do you expect in this thread if nobody or most forum members never read the book or they can not get it in China?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-24 01:11:45 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Hey but what do I know, huh?

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-7-24 01:13:12 |Display all floors
As a final note without wading through the diatribe of the chapters that are in this book. Those that can pass by a comment like this next and not wonder what this book is about need to maybe think about what they really do believe in .............

Example:  

In MUS p.465, JH tell us that ...........

“In order to save money on health, the regime resorted to schemes like hygiene drives, which called for killing not only flies and rats, but in some areas also cats and dogs, although, curiously, it never extended to cleaning up China’s stinking and pestiferous, toilets, which survived uncleansed throughout Mao’s reign.

So ...........

In Mao's reign no toilet was ever cleaned  ..........

Now that really does sum up the plastic nature of this novel ..........

No proof, no nothing required and the fact that the authors would even state that show beyond all, that they have only one agenda and that is nothing to do with history .........

I had believed that the Mods might not allow this discussion, but I can see that it is to be undermined by those that are nothing more than cretinous fools  .........

I will have to see tomorrow whether the thread has been deleted for its content or the abuse it has to suffer  .........

Either way .........

Seneca challenged me in the TTCD ......... Talk to CD thread about citation on these authors well here it is  .......

If the thread lives I will post the 17 anomalies noted in this less than 'worthy' Mao assassination and then some book reviews ........

Anyone who sees the authors of this as credible by the time I have finished might well have to question their own motivations  .........

For me I have risen to the challenge I was issued and I have delivered  ........

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-24 01:14:09 |Display all floors
NE_Tigress Post time: 2012-7-24 00:44
My eyes and brain are reserved only for books that worth reading, not for craps. If you like to fe ...

oh

oh

you have read the book

ok, good for you

why expatter and you have the chance to read the book and not others?
a good selling of books can bring different ideas and make a better conclusion for future

sure, if you want things going better for a country

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-7-24 01:16:25 |Display all floors
This post was edited by expatter at 2012-7-25 00:11
Ghosty Post time: 2012-7-24 01:09
Do you mean destroying your personal intentions?

You are trying to destroy the authors work  ...

It is not a topic for the uneducated  ..........

Therefore you should stay out as you are not qualified to comment ..........

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-24 01:17:34 |Display all floors
leboucher Post time: 2012-7-24 01:08
Did your team read the whole book?

A Book  ............

He said  .........  !!!

What is a book  ..........  ??????

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-24 01:19:19 |Display all floors
expatter Post time: 2012-7-24 01:16
It is not a topic for the uneducated  ..........

Therefore you should stay out as you are not qua ...

That ghosty poster is really a skunk trying to destory this thread with his smelly farts.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.