Author: expatter

Mao: The Unknown Story (Jung, Halliday) …....   [Copy link] 中文

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-7-24 00:44:43 |Display all floors
This post was edited by expatter at 2012-7-25 00:10
Ghosty Post time: 2012-7-24 00:38
Reported again?

why this time?

Reported again  ...........

I have requested an IP comparison ..........

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-7-24 00:47:18 |Display all floors
NE_Tigress Post time: 2012-7-24 00:29
Expatter,

I'm surprised you even bother to spend time on a book that is full of nothing but lies.  ...

I was challenged by seneca to support my claim that this book is nothing but twisted lies  .....

I have the flu at the moment and it is a way to focus my thoughts which are trying to evade me at the moment ........   

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-24 00:48:55 |Display all floors
By chapter 3 of this book I make the realization that if you loathe Mao then this book will be a treat for you, and I become bored with it at this stage as the book consists of a lot of supposition and speculation.

Especially as on p:38 JH talk about the ‘pragmatic Mao’ and then by p:40 Mao is described as ‘the ideologically wooley Mao could not draw the line between the parties’ ………..

I wonder how Jung and Halliday managed to keep their partnership together as these contradictions may (my speculations) have been bad for their marriage  …… (supposition)

I did read the rest of the book but I was always from then on aware that it is not an academic tome but rather more like a novel based around some ideas that happened in history and specifically to discredit (even more) an individual and maybe even an ideology  ……..

To that end I will next turn to 17 anomalies which show that Jung and Halliday have stretched the credible limits of the actual events and distorted them to create sensationalism  ……..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-24 00:57:46 |Display all floors
expatter Post time: 2012-7-24 00:50
Reported  .........

Fcuk off  .............

Why this time?

I will call Timbatu to pray God together for your health

i think you dont feel good

if you got the cold or flu

take a rest

its getting late

you are not a young man any more

see?

I care for you and you dont considerate my forum friendship

disappointed {:soso_e101:}

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-24 01:01:57 |Display all floors
This post was edited by expatter at 2012-7-25 00:11
Ghosty Post time: 2012-7-24 00:57
Why this time?

I will call Timbatu to pray God together for your health

Both posts reported  .......

You are destroying this topic ........

People like you are also destroying this forum ........

If it is to be a place for illiterate people like you then so be it and I will take my comment elsewhere  ........

NOW  ..........

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-24 01:06:55 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Hey but what do I know, huh?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-24 01:08:17 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Hey but what do I know, huh?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.