Author: expatter

Mao: The Unknown Story (Jung, Halliday) …....   [Copy link] 中文

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-8-7 23:33:29 |Display all floors
wowzers Post time: 2012-8-7 22:38
"David Irving"

In the end, it's always the Jews with you lot & your ghosts...

Nah .........  !

I quoted an incidence where an author was jailed because his work was deemed to be lies  .......

The Jews  ..........  ????

That was you that mentioned this not me  .........

You are so shallow .......

Right  ........  !

Today, 7th August 2012 and despite trying to think otherwise for a long time  ..........

I have finally come to the realization of why some posters loathe you so much .........

It is because you are the inimical wowsers  ..........

And you truly deserve the contempt you have received ..........

And make no mistake I am a true believer as well now .........

I know I was slow on the uptake on this one one .........

But  .........

Hey ..........  !

QED  ...........  

Right  ............      

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-8-7 23:49:10 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-8-7 23:12
Yes, Paparazzo Expatter: Gavin Menzies IS a liar. Jung CHang? It's fine by me if you must show you ...

Yes  ...........  !

Why not give an apologist leeway to one who would influence millions whilst earning millions  ............

Oh  .......  !

And while we are at it why not prove that Gavin Menzies is a liar, although I doubt you have the nous the run such a thread ..........   

I have presented logic when it comes to Mao: The Unknown Story. However, I see you as the melodramatic 'drama-Queen' who cannot control any emotions when others discuss something that you wish stop as it is not in your script  ............

I have no doubt that JC has the right to feel aggrieved, but when this is presented in a false light so that millions of 'apologists' such as yourself will condone any lie in a book is to deny the true facts which you proles swallow so easily ............  

When people such as yourself allow the lies to become the truth then there is no truth, only the facts as you allow them .......

You are a disgrace and you should be honest and tell the other forum members that your education was stunted because your family were thrown out of your homeland  ..........

At least they might then understand it was not your fault why you never got above the status of China 'leech' and a 'back-pack' teacher  ..............

I will take a break from the forum now because the stench of you is so repulsive and obnoxious as to make me want to vomit ...........

And please advise that same to your pet monkey  .........

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-7 23:49:54 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-8-7 23:17
So are you.

Simon wiesenthal at least served a noble purpose, and he has achieved tremendous thi ...

Apologist  .........     

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-7 23:51:36 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-8-7 23:23
At least it is a much nicer joke than your bare-faced calumnies about me, for instance, calling me ...

You asked me where you could 'buy' children  ............

That is a paedophile and I have no wish to major on that  ...........

But do please try and impress the others .........

They might enjoy it  ..........      

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-8 00:27:19 |Display all floors
expatter Post time: 2012-7-26 16:53
Thank you for your comment  …………..

Arguing with a Narcissist goes the usual way of tautology: everything I say is true because I said it.

Please keep babbling. It's almost musical.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-8 00:27:32 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-8-7 23:23
At least it is a much nicer joke than your bare-faced calumnies about me, for instance, calling me ...

Yup. That 'pedo' campaign driven by expatter against you was the most despicable act I have seen on this forum. And after 8+ years here, that's saying a lot. I can't say I was surprised, he has called me a 'pedo' too. But he took it to a whole new level when he went after you. That was evil.

He says, "I will take a break from the forum", let's hope he means it. This Forum deserves a break.
Good Gweilo: My job is the ideological quality control

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-8 00:33:55 |Display all floors
DaWei12 Post time: 2012-8-8 00:27
Arguing with a Narcissist goes the usual way of tautology: everything I say is true because I said ...

Yawn .......... !!!!   

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.