Views: 14653|Replies: 30

a chinese guy wanting a western girl [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-4-8 22:17:10 |Display all floors
i am attracted to western women's looks and personality. if there is anyone out there who is interested in going out with chinese men, please drop me line, we can start right here.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-4-9 09:26:14 |Display all floors

Get in line honey~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-4-9 13:06:34 |Display all floors

oops

you should've talked to my cousin. he's so attracted to western girls a lot too. but never so brave to advertise himself. LOL

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-4-9 16:54:13 |Display all floors

are you ready?

1. Do you know how to use knife and fork?
2. Do you get used to eat bread with cheese , butter, salad?
3. divorce?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-4-9 17:33:18 |Display all floors

oh yes i am ready

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-4-10 00:48:56 |Display all floors

Do not dream

Western woman likes fat and pot belly guys who drink lots of beers and eat Mcdonalds for lunch and dinner. They do not like slim, healthy looking chinese. So now you know the secret it's time to hit the bars and develop good belly like those white westerners. On the other hand Chinese girls do not care as long as they get their Visa hehe!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-4-10 09:07:04 |Display all floors

rocker, what the fucking are you talking about?

what the hell do you mean by " Chinese girls care about nothing but getting their Visa"? It's okay to mention the behavor of a particular action. As long as you tend to make it a trend among all the Chinese girls, you'll get in trouble. Do you this stupid jerk understand?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.