Views: 36074|Replies: 140

You Do Not Post Much These Days ....... ?   [Copy link] 中文

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-7-16 02:53:46 |Display all floors
This post was edited by expatter at 2012-7-16 02:54

In the four years I have been in this forum I have seen many people start out as great posters .......

Only to fade and slowly disappear from the forum  ………

Or even just post a little now and again ……….

Maybe some even just to dart in from the side to make comment ………

These were some truly great contributions ………….

From some really good members ……….

I am asking you why did you lose interest ………  ?      {:soso_e109:}

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2012-7-16 04:00:20 |Display all floors
I, for one, just got tired of arguing with idiots. There are better ways to spend time.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-7-16 04:10:08 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2012-7-16 04:00
I, for one, just got tired of arguing with idiots. There are better ways to spend time.

I miss your posts ........

And I for one am tired of seeing you mistreated in this forum .......  

By a select few who use abuse as a means to silence  ........

If you want some clarification on that .......

Then give me a PM ..........     

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2012-7-16 04:27:00 |Display all floors
I don't even care about the so called abuse. Little boys who diddle themselves always resent
someone who's got it going on. But arguing with idiots is a waste of time.
If they want to believe everything they're told by people who pat them on the head and tell
them they're good little boys that's their business. I have a mind of my own and can spot propaganda
a mile away. Just because a book as a nice binding and just because they are told things in a
government sanctioned university doesn't mean its true. I don't know if they have given up on
themselves, their life, or are just plain stupid. I'm tired of bothering with them. They can't be helped.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-16 12:46:51 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2012-7-16 04:27
I don't even care about the so called abuse. Little boys who diddle themselves always resent
someone ...

Oh  .............  !

Well don't be a stranger then and I hope we get some fun threads that we can join in  ..........

Have you posted in this section yet in ........

"What a Strange World" ..............   

cheers .........

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-16 14:42:09 |Display all floors
Maybe they simply have better things to do than to waste their precious time on here.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-16 15:01:54 |Display all floors
Hurdy-Gurdy Post time: 2012-7-16 14:42
Maybe they simply have better things to do than to waste their precious time on here.

I hope it never happens to you  .........   

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.