Author: sansukong

New Report on Global Warming Contradicts U.N.’s IPCC [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-7-15 09:12:29 |Display all floors
leboucher Post time: 2012-7-14 22:16
Is it a popular sport here to kick the shxt out of the messenger, anyone?

Let's have your opinion what humans should do with rats?
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-15 14:02:15 |Display all floors
leboucher Post time: 2012-7-14 22:16
Is it a popular sport here to kick the shxt out of the messenger, anyone?

extracted from some where :

"Every time a media outlet prints or broadcasts the opinions of the deniers — the Alan Joneses and Lord Moncktons of the world — the dangerous lie that climate change doesn’t exist gets a little bit of a boost.

As someone working in the media, I would love to see my fellow journalists and reporters put a ban on covering the views of climate change deniers.

If we did this, people would no doubt rant and rave that the media was “stifling the debate”. If there was a debate left to stifle, this would be a fair point.

But the debate is over. It has been over among the scientific community for at least a decade.

“What about freedom of speech?”, someone will cry. I respectfully submit that freedom of speech should only cover the truth. After all, we have laws to stop people from spreading lies about other people or other races or religions.

And although the truth can often be subjective, I would suggest things move onto the objective side of the chart when you have 97 per cent of scientists backing the truth.

I’ve opened a few cans of worms here but that’s OK.

The sooner everyone accepts that climate change is our fault and is happening, the sooner we can try to do something about it to ensure there is a planet left to pass on to future generations."
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-15 14:53:08 |Display all floors
Gosh, talk about internet bullying!  It's sickening to see people with such harsh word over a discussion.  So some class.  I to think that global warming is a hoax that the West invented to control developing nations.  It's a complete joke.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-15 15:33:49 |Display all floors
ordinaryone Post time: 2012-7-15 14:53
Gosh, talk about internet bullying!  It's sickening to see people with such harsh word over a discus ...

You are that rat are developing brains.....not developing countries..........hahahahaha

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-15 15:41:05 |Display all floors
Gosh, talk about internet bullying!  It's sickening to see people with such harsh word over a discus ...

Did you realize all the climate change Denying articles are primarily written by Westerners for Western audience?

Science is not about you
Science is about scientific methods.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-15 15:42:55 |Display all floors

Why sans rats should be banned is because there are still people like you in the world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-16 06:39:13 |Display all floors

RE: New Report on Global Warming Contradicts U.N.’s IPCC

seneca Post time: 2012-7-15 11:38
You need to spell out WHAT EXACTLYI claim I am, so that I can take your post seriously and address ...

If you are a refined educated person as you have often claimed to be, you would not have let loose insults like: Calling Chinese women, SLUTS, "Gold diggers" and with "Poor Chinese
Culture"  without taking into consideration, the feelings of the Chinese could be badly
hurt!!!
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.