Author: barbarianmo

What are the America's elite up to?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-1-31 16:17:08 |Display all floors

Old dog, new trick being divide conquer, rule & loot over other's blood & sweat as long as possible        

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-4 18:35:00 |Display all floors
chinsyou Post time: 2013-1-29 17:19
In my humble opinion, I don't think they have any immediate plan for that matter.........,
but w ...

Quite agree w/ Mr. Chinsyou.
They continue placing a choke-hold over world in general by controling these critical resources needed for the war making machine.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-6 02:39:59 |Display all floors
barbarianmo Post time: 2013-1-31 16:17
Old dog, new trick being divide conquer, rule & loot over other's blood & sweat as long as p ...

Move On!

Just about time to move on ye old goats and old dogs with new tricks, about time so!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-20 09:10:11 |Display all floors
In my humble opinion, I don't think they have any immediate plan for that matter.........,
but w ...

Their first priority being keep rolling good old capitalism!

Why is it that only U.S.A has the one percent minority elite-centered & elite-controled Capitalism
among Western nations?

Its because Anglo-Americans, the original ruling power elite are always a small minority in U.S, so they have to create

such particular type of capitalism just to suit them, their situation and environment.

It isn't the same case in other Anglo cousin nations such as Canada, U.K, Australia & New Zealand because Anglo are

large majority there, so they have people-centered Socialized Democratic Capitalism in those nations.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-24 15:26:04 |Display all floors

Their first priority being keep rolling good old capitalism, while as domination of this whole wide world through mighty military-industry complex.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-25 23:17:33 |Display all floors
This post was edited by DimitriAndrea at 2013-2-25 23:49
horatiokim Post time: 2013-2-20 09:10
Their first priority being keep rolling good old capitalism!

USA, world's leading democracy- freedom- human rights advocate strongly promote 'Individualism', mainly so for the most part because it is ruled by minority power elite that does NOT want to share power and wealth. As simple as that!

[ 20% of U.S households own 85% of American wealth - TIME magazine cover story, 10.10.2011].

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-8 19:39:34 |Display all floors

in perils after all these years!

This post was edited by satosan at 2013-3-8 19:40
but w ...

Mr. Chinsyou,

'Our poor World is still in Peril'.

Anglo looted two vast bountiful Continents; North America from rightful owners Native Americans,
and Australia/NewZealand in Asia Pacific from people of Asia Pacific.

Spanish plundered huge South America Continent from indigenous Native American people.

Russian pillaged half of mainland-Asia, from Siberia to FarEast from Native Siberians&Asians.

And most of all, Western-Imperialism in full swing, and lingering on throughout this world for centuries.

Wolves will be wolves. With wolves roaming around, there's NO way the innocent world will survive, let alone prosper. The world community must be united to empower them.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.