Views: 1897|Replies: 7

The Greatest Threads Ever on China Daily Forum ...... [Copy link] 中文

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-7-11 04:16:15 |Display all floors
Well ..........

As I seem to remember we had 'River Crabs" by Trader Vic which was an accolade to Ai Weiwei and his twisting of the Chinese words on harmony, which ran for many hundreds of pages on anti-China posts ..........

Therefore a country with no 'free-speech' allowed it to run for almost ever  ...........

Then the next 'best ever' thread in the forum might well be 'Free Ai Weiwei' and I am not too sure what that is about .........   

All I know is that it is successful for some 140 pages to tell us that there is no 'free-speech' in China  .........

So congrats to TV and Wowsers  ...............      {:soso_e181:}

Did Chairman ever do that as a very prolific poster and a much remembered member here .........  ?

If you know please speak up  ...........

So ......

Are the two posts I mentioned the best ever  ..........

Both for the posters ..........

And the China Daily forum 'free-speech' anomaliy  ...........

Or do you know of a better one  ...........  ?

{:soso_e114:}

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-11 04:31:51 |Display all floors
Can we have a break from the fat diabetic guy called Ai WeiWei?

I would prefer someone more fit.

The fat guy loved by the Sinophobic West.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-11 09:58:54 |Display all floors
I think this forum is experimenting with "free exchange of ideas" to see if useful facts can be shared.  But it is important to keep in mind that most humans are genetically stupid (Han included), so they are capable of believing any lie and and stupid and destructive ideas, e.g., multiculturalism is our strength (the whites really fell for that one!).

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-7-11 12:04:19 |Display all floors
timbatu Post time: 2012-7-11 04:31
Can we have a break from the fat diabetic guy called Ai WeiWei?

I would prefer someone more fit.

HI .........

Do you remember a better thread in terms of of quantity  ............  ?

I cannot think of one yet  ...........     ?

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-11 12:05:21 |Display all floors
Mr.Pookoo Post time: 2012-7-11 09:58
I think this forum is experimenting with "free exchange of ideas" to see if useful facts can be shar ...
multiculturalism is our strength (the whites really fell for that one!).

Hook, line and sinker  ................     

And they never got to vote for it .................     

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-11 13:44:41 |Display all floors
expatter Post time: 2012-7-11 12:05
Hook, line and sinker  ................     

And they never got to vote for it ............ ...

Genetic interbreeding keeps the race strong; which is why most Chinese are short and weak.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-11 13:57:37 |Display all floors
Chegsyboy Post time: 2012-7-11 13:44
Genetic interbreeding keeps the race strong; which is why most Chinese are short and weak.

Good one  ............  !

Go in any 400 year-old- English-pub ..............

And remember not to hit your head on the roof timbers  .............        

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.