Views: 8004|Replies: 28

Man in US burns American flag because it was made in China   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-7-6 10:31:23 |Display all floors

Happy Fourth of July, everyone. I think that’s essentially what YouTube user blackredmedia is trying to say.

Wait…

If you love America and your people, not necessarily the government but the common people who live here and make up our communities and families…..Find every cheap plastic flag made in China and BURN IT. Put it on film and share it back on youtube.

It is a disgrace that we ‘celibrate’ this holidy of our independence by purchasing cheap plastic flags made in China…..Dont you realize that is why our economy is suffering and going down the tubes? Because of Neo-Liberalism?

They dont want to pay us a living wage, so they use slave labor and sweat shops in countries that have no standards for workers….the abuse people, working their fingers to the bone, and let our own people starve…..This is not something to celibrate. This is something that should be burned to the ground as a political statement of disgust.

Ah, I was wrong. Blackredmedia does not seek to wish a happy Fourth of July to you and yours.

Nonetheless, celibrate well and celibrate hard. And remember, stay sane out there in this wonderful, crazy world.

Source: Beijing Cream and Youtobe

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-9 07:56:46 |Display all floors
This post was edited by lionsclub at 2012-7-9 07:58

funny how man in the u.s burns american flag because it was made in China, yet no one burns the american flag because the u.s regime goes around the world killing, torturing people, peddling prescription drugs that do more harm than good, media disinformation, imposing its religion on others, supporting terorists, and narcotics traficking. at least the u.s media never reports it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-9 08:24:31 |Display all floors
typical american. just another racist blaming others for their failures.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-9 08:41:44 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2012-7-9 09:08:45 |Display all floors
LaughsatYou Post time: 2012-7-9 08:41
Makes me think I should set up an american apparel for US flags, the nationalism market would be goo ...

And you could even be more cunning and have everything made in China but assembled in the USA, which would be enough to warrant the label "made in the USA".

On a side note, this man may or may not be Sinophobic but his points is quite right. The foreign made flag (it's Chinese now but tomorrow it will be indonesian or from myanmar) is a symbol of Neo-Liberalism, Globalization and the defeat of the US domestic labor movement to outsourcing (I disagree that it is a violation of human life and dignity).

And if the US Americans want to get back on their feet it is time they understand they need a strong industry.
Spreading magic around the world since 2007.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-9 12:15:33 |Display all floors
shokenchi Post time: 2012-7-9 08:24
typical american. just another racist blaming others for their failures.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-9 12:55:01 |Display all floors
but It looks like they hart theirself country,lol~

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.