Author: godinheaven

find my true love In Jusus. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-5-25 00:03:36 |Display all floors

One of the most comforting promises .....

Thank you, Angela, for your question. Let me see ....

Actually, there are many versus that we can always draw comfort, encouragement and even inspiration to help guide us in our daily life. One of them is Romans 8:38.

In essence, what Rom. 8:38 says is that there may be dissapointments or hardships that will cause us to fear that we may have been abandoned by God. This verse says that nothing in all creation (ie. including dissapointments etc) will be able to separate us from God's love. Nothing can stop His constant presence with us. These overwhelming assurances will take away all of our fears. This is God's promise of His love for us in good as well as bad times.

In your own quiet time, you may also want to check out Rom. 8:28. You can email me if you find it difficult to understand.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-28 18:01:07 |Display all floors

Mr. Right

Each person enjoys the right of freedom.
No body belongs to others, if he/she would like to.
One day, when your Mr. Right shows up, he doesn't belong to you either. Give him space, or he may get tired of your relationship and then slip away...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-2 12:54:13 |Display all floors

Roman 9:36-37

As it is written,
"For your sake we are being killed all day long;
we are accounted as sheep to be slaughtered"

no, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who love us,For i am convinced that neither death,nor life, nor angels,nor rulers,nor things present,nor things to come, nor powers,nor light,nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jusus our Lord.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-8 13:23:50 |Display all floors

Jusus

Angela.......no disrespect meant..........the dude's name is Jesus :)  
        I also wonder what people's opinions are on www.datejesus.com
      At first I thought it was a joke then I couldn't believe my eyes!! The guy is looking for stupid people to take advantage of!! It was funny as hell until I realized he is serious and must be taking advantage of stupid religious people (Sorry i'm being redundant) The fact is he is doing nothing different than anyone else involved in religion.  I'm not talking about all the stupid people or "Sheep" i'm talking about the wolves and preditors that run the scams.  Sure everyone that is religious is going to admit that there are a lot of scams going on involving religion but they will ALL say that their religion and their church and their way is the best and isn't a business.  
        I have said this over and over again.  People are using religion and church to take your money and minds away.  As society grows wiser, we learn that religion is a personal thing and you don't need to pay anyone and go to any million dollar church to "Talk to God".  Anyway........what do you guys think about www.datejesus.com
      I think the guy is a jerk!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-8 18:53:23 |Display all floors

every night i pray that i 'll meet my mr right

god will bless u~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-8 19:25:12 |Display all floors

Maybe iam yours

God he is lighting your road to here i m standing!
  There is no trouble,i will feeling your coming when your foot moving from the heart!
i am just be here waiting for u!
I always bleive God,he will give me a heaven!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-9 01:11:14 |Display all floors

re: sammyd

i am really glad to see that there are so many chinese people who believe in Jesus.  that's really great.  i guess i had a big misconception that so many chinese did not believe in God at all.

similarly, sammyd, i think you might have a misconception about christianity.  i've been really active in my church "organization" for about 10 years now, since i was in university.  i've found that people disappoint me and organizations disappoint me, but God never does.  

some of the criticisms you've leveled at the church organization are valid.  i think that is the fault of the christians, not God.  God never called christians to build big organizations, buildings, tv networks, etc.  he called christians to listen to his voice day by day, love one another deeply, stay humble, etc.  it's kind of a esoteric thing, but once you get it, it's awesome!  

nothing wrong with organization, as long as it's for God's purposes, not people's purposes.  

ts

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.