Author: expatter

Han Prosperity and Foreign Decline in China.   [Copy link] 中文

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-6-29 21:43:29 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-6-29 21:33
Wah! Terrible!

It's a horrible    a c c i d e n t !

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-6-29 21:48:50 |Display all floors
This post was edited by expatter at 2012-6-29 21:51
GermanClown Post time: 2012-6-29 20:52
You are going into gibberish, and repeating the same subjective irrelevant statement you made previ ...

Oh dear  ………….  !

Yes, ditto   ………..  

Whilst I would call your ideas out as anfractuous twaddle especially when it comes to Guangdong ......

………….  why should the KMT be involved in Xinjiang when it was no where under KMT control? You see the absurdity of your post here?

It is indeed absurd that you do not know that General Ma Zhongying was a leading general in this small incident with White Bolsheviks, Russian volunteers and Muslims. Ma was trained at Whampoa under Chiang Kai-shek and was a colleague.  He was sent back to the region as its KMT commander. He led the forces but Chiang decided to stay out of it and not send reinforcements as he did not want an international incident. It was a puppet skirmish between Stalin and Chiang with the ordinary locals at each others throats   ..............

Common sense  ………

Yes  ……… !

All in your forum name I can see that  …………..   

Emotions ………..  ?

What you want a kiss or something  ……….         

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-29 22:16:11 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-6-29 21:36
More rubbish from the CLOWN.

But it grew into a mega-city by those standards of that time, and as ...

Oh dear  ............

It seems you have bullied our new friend out of here  ..........   

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-30 01:45:24 |Display all floors
expatter Post time: 2012-6-29 22:16
Oh dear  ............

It seems you have bullied our new friend out of here  ..........   

How do you get bullied online? Especially from someone I have no relation with?

At least out of all these ad-hominem attacks, i made you do some earnest researching. Xinjiang was under Muslim warlord controls, and pledging allegiance do not necessarily mean under KMT control, but good job googling that out, my knowledge on the Chinese civil war was not in dept to every little detail, after all you can right hundreds of books about it but as you can see your knowledge of Chinese history is flawed to a point where you were spreading misinformation, that can't be good.

At the very least I look at it this way, it got you to realize just how complex and deep Chinese history actually is, and nothing is exactly black and white or anywhere mirrored what you described initially. There's no need to continue this spat, it don't need to get ugly, this is an online forum after all, not a boxing match

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-30 21:27:54 |Display all floors
This post was edited by expatter at 2012-6-30 21:29
seneca Post time: 2012-6-30 08:45
We just learnt with stupefaction that you, and here I must quote you:
"At least out of all these a ...

'Seems you have a problem with the word 'ad-hominem'     .....................

I have certainly not done this so someone else did or your are imaging things  ...........

Oh  ...........  !

Interesting idea when you are wrong you suddenly insist that you were doing the other a favour and making them research  .........   

Yet for all that you were and still are wrong, Chiang sent Ma to be the governor and not as you suggest become an alliance ..............  

Now you suggest my knowledge is flawed so why not state where  ...........

Then you edge away from your previous crass statements to try and make out how complicated it all is and who could possibly right and wrong  ........     

Again I can see that you chose your forum name with great care  .........

Or did someone suggest it for you ................     ;

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-30 21:31:30 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-6-30 08:45
We just learnt with stupefaction that you, and here I must quote you:
"At least out of all these a ...

Yes .........

Good stuff alright ..............   !

I wonder if he writes all his own rebuttals   .............     

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-30 22:00:41 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-6-30 21:57
I think only your first sentence - about ad hominem attacks - was meant for me, right?

The rest o ...

The first sentence would be about  ...........

Has the idea been used correctly in the first place because many believe it means one thing .........

Yet in reality the phrase is oft misused  ...........      

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.