Author: expatter

Syria Shoots Down Turkish F4 Plane ............   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-6-25 19:36:13 |Display all floors
SMITHI Post time: 2012-6-25 19:32
YOU DON'T HEAR MUCH DO YOU?

ARE YOU STUPID ALSO?

And where does it say anywhere on that map that the jet was hit by flak and not a missile?

I read today,that the jet was hit over international waters and then crashed down in Syrian waters.
Patria est ubicunque bene/Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-25 19:37:05 |Display all floors
Alex2010 Post time: 2012-6-25 19:36
And where does it say anywhere on that map that the jet was hit by flak and not a missile?

I read ...

The aircraft was hit by air defense artillery, not a surface-to-air missile, and this weapon’s maximum range is just 1.2 kilometers

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-25 19:38:11 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Alex2010 at 2012-6-25 19:38
SMITHI Post time: 2012-6-25 19:37
The aircraft was hit by air defense artillery, not a surface-to-air missile, and this weapon’s ma ...

SAYS WHO??? The wreck hasn't even been investigated....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-25 19:38:42 |Display all floors
This post was edited by SMITHI at 2012-6-25 19:41
Alex2010 Post time: 2012-6-25 19:38
SAYS WHO???

wow dude don't you read news?

Turkish jet clearly violated Syria's sovereignty – Damascus

25 June, 2012

Russia Today

The downing of a Turkish plane by Syria was an act of self-defense against a violation of its sovereignty, the Syrian foreign ministry has said. Damascus insists it was within its right to open fire on unidentified aircraft violating its airspace.
The statement by the Syrian foreign ministry spokesman Jihad Magdissi comes a day after Ankara accused Damascus of violating international law in last Friday’s incident.
Magdissi said the Turkish claim that their military jet was shot down in international air space after leaving Syrian territory was false. The aircraft was hit by air defense artillery, not a surface-to-air missile, and this weapon’s maximum range is just 1.2 kilometers, he said in a statement aired on Syrian TV.
He added Syria did its best to mitigate the consequences of the incident by promptly contacting their Turkish counterparts and offering all due assistance in the search and rescue operations.
This was done despite the fact that relations between the two countries have deteriorated over the past 15 months, he stressed.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-25 19:42:23 |Display all floors
SMITHI Post time: 2012-6-25 19:38
wow dude don't you read news?

I do, and till now I haven't heard anything concrete about what brought the jet down.Possible Syrian claims they used flak are worthless. Lets see what an investigation of the wreck says.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-25 19:45:54 |Display all floors
Alex2010 Post time: 2012-6-25 19:42
I do, and till now I haven't heard anything concrete about what brought the jet down.Possible Syri ...

you are stupid little twat , you dismiss Syrian claim yet event is in Syria ..........do you want Pope from vatican report?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-25 19:50:20 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Alex2010 at 2012-6-25 19:51
SMITHI Post time: 2012-6-25 19:45
you are stupid little twat , you dismiss Syrian claim yet event is in Syria ..........do you want  ...

As always...those who have no valid argument restrain themselves to smearwords and foul language. Congrats.
And again...lets see what the investigation of the wreck will bring about what hit it.

You wouldn't believe anything Turkey states,why believe anything Syria says?! And Russia Today.......LOL

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.