Author: expatter

Syria Shoots Down Turkish F4 Plane ............   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-6-23 23:08:49 |Display all floors
expatter Post time: 2012-6-23 23:04
I have given my reasons .......

And I have not kept them a secret  .............

Well my opinion is not based on the media at all.

You place far too much of an importance on that.

Of course you're not going to see the same kind of coverage on afghanistan from western media.

So what?

Does that change reality on the ground there?

Is it any different than the media coming from the Assad regime?  

And does that change the reality on the ground?

I see human issues.  Screw the media - they are going to twist and spin events however they like.

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-6-23 23:25:02 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2012-6-23 23:08
Well my opinion is not based on the media at all.

You place far too much of an importance on that ...

You missed it .........

If the US government can ignore the death of civilians because they did it .........

Why should it be credible when they allow the exposure  .......

The answer I get is that it is just part of a sick game to secure an endgame  .........

And therefore not about people, but rather agenda ........

Let's face it when America wants to win civilians do not count  .........

Germany 1 million, Japan  million, Korea 5 million, Vietnam 4 million, Iraq hundreds of thousands, Afghanistan's daily kills of whoever with no regard to women and children .........

Yet it is the media led by the US rags making these deaths personal and real in Syria  ........

I ask why do they do that when their track record shows they do not give a flying hoot .........

You cannot screw the media it is omnipresent and all around you ......

Unless you are personally in Syria then what you receive is supplied whether you like it or not ........

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I appreciate your point of view and I respect that you care for those who have been portrayed to you .........

If I do not share your opinion but makes yours no less valid to you and it is commendable that you care so deeply  ............

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-23 23:31:20 |Display all floors
expatter Post time: 2012-6-23 23:25
You missed it .........

If the US government can ignore the death of civilians because they did i ...
If the US government can ignore the death of civilians because they did it ........

Of course.  Just like the government of syria.  They all do that.

Why would that matter in your opinion of what is going on in syria?

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-23 23:34:12 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Hey but what do I know, huh?

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-6-23 23:40:56 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2012-6-23 23:31
Of course.  Just like the government of syria.  They all do that.

Why would that matter in your ...

I made my point of view ........

Thank you ........

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-23 23:41:49 |Display all floors
leboucher Post time: 2012-6-23 23:34
I reckon it's futile to try and explain to someone who's been fed battery eggs all his life what ...

Fenix is entitled to a point of view  ........

Top and bottom of it really .........

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-23 23:52:44 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2012-6-23 22:27
I mean, even Hamas is siding with the opposition.

You can't say they are 'zionist-controlled' or  ...

This article appears in the January 18, 2002 issue of Executive Intelligence Review.
Israeli Roots of Hamas Are Being Exposed
by Dean Andromidas

Speaking in Jerusalem Dec. 20, U.S. Ambassador to Israel Daniel Kurtzer made the connection between the growth of the Islamic fundamentalist groups Hamas and Islamic Jihad, and Israel's promotion of the Islamic movement as a counter to the Palestinian nationalist movement. Kurtzer's comments come very close to EIR's own presentation of the evidence of Israel's instrumental role in establishing Hamas, and its ongoing control of that organization.

Kurtzer said that the growth of the Islamic movement in the Palestinian territories in recent decades—"with the tacit support of Israel"—was "not totally unrelated" to the emergence of Hamas and Islamic Jihad and their terrorist attacks against Israel. Kurtzer explained that during the 1980s, when the Islamic movement began to flourish in the West Bank and Gaza, "Israel perceived it to be better to have people turning toward religion rather than toward a nationalistic cause [the Palestinian Liberation Organization—ed.]." It therefore did little to stop the flow of money to mosques and other religious institutions, rather than to schools.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.