Author: expatter

Oh My Gosh!! Shock !! Google has Censorship ……… ! [Copy link] 中文

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-6-20 01:58:26 |Display all floors
wisdom_pang Post time: 2012-6-19 21:46
I recently wrote back to a friend regard a bereavement of her's. No sooner I log out my email, a foo ...

Eggsxactly ..............

It is a spy system watching your every word  ...........

In the name of 'advertising'  ..........

Good business for Google ..........

Good information for the US spy programme 'Echelon'  ..........

Specifically designed to snag every email on the planet  ........

Big Brother is watching you said Orwell   .............   

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2012-6-20 02:43:46 |Display all floors
expatter Post time: 2012-6-20 01:58
Eggsxactly ..............

It is a spy system watching your every word  ...........

Can you imagine if 10 years ago the CIA (or KGB or Mossad or whatever) would have said "we want to know your name, phone number, address, name of your family and friends, religion, beliefs, purchasing habits, workplace, profession, place of last holidays, place of next holidays" . Can you imagine what people would have said ?

And in 2012 it's called Facebook !
Spreading magic around the world since 2007.

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-6-20 02:57:23 |Display all floors
MisterPanda Post time: 2012-6-20 02:43
Can you imagine if 10 years ago the CIA (or KGB or Mossad or whatever) would have said "we want to ...

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2012-6-20 03:01:22 |Display all floors
expatter Post time: 2012-6-20 02:57

I am still to understand what is Facebook for. Everytime I ask people tell me "it's to keep contact with your friends" but I do not have Facebook and I keep contact with my friends, even those living very far away. Meanwhile my brother tells me "I have 500 friends" and I wonder who really has 500 friends ?

Only good thing I see in Facebook is it can be a great marketing tool !
Spreading magic around the world since 2007.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-20 03:37:06 |Display all floors
MisterPanda Post time: 2012-6-20 03:01
I am still to understand what is Facebook for. Everytime I ask people tell me "it's to keep contac ...

I do not use it or even that Linkedin crap ..........

Pretty obvious that it is for grommets who can not organize their own friends  ..........

Oh ......... !

And I think the authorities love it  .........

Whoever they may be  ............         

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-20 04:31:05 |Display all floors
wisdom_pang Post time: 2012-6-19 21:46
I recently wrote back to a friend regard a bereavement of her's. No sooner I log out my email, a foo ...

Of course you were spied on and your own words were used to target you with intrusive ads., merchant class has no scruples when it come to making money.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-20 07:31:27 |Display all floors
petera Post time: 2012-6-19 21:53
UA 175

Wikipedia has a whole page on the Fictitious "UA 175",the United B767 that was shown penetra ...

The trouble is Peturda you are not "injecting a little truth", you are spamming tonnes of your unbelievable bullsh!t.

You have a lunatic "theory" with which fukk all "conspiracy theorists" agree, and you persistently insist we all believe that lunatic theory, despite the fact THERE IS NO SUPPORTING EVIDENCE and you refuse to acknowledge legitimate evidence which is at odds with your fantasy !
"他不是救星, 他是一个非常淘气男孩" - Monty Python

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.