Views: 3520|Replies: 11

Please stop the punishment! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-6-15 20:25:50 |Display all floors

To Ministry of Commerce of the People's Republic of China ChenDeming Minister of Commerce

and Ministry ofForeign Affairs of the People's Republic of China  Yang Jiechi, Foreign Minister

A requestfor moderation

In 2010 the Nobel Committee, situated in Norway,  awarded the Nobel Peace Price to Liu Xiaobo.  This was wrong! Not only because Liu Xiaobo does not fight for peace, but also because according to Chinese courts he is acriminal.  The Norwegian government were attending the price-ceremony, (except our minister of trade, Mr Trond Giske, who probably knew better) as they have always done, whether it was Barack Obama,Shimon Perez or Yasser Arafat, of whom the government applauded or not. But Norways FORMER prime minister, Mr. Torbjørn Jagland is the head of the Nobel Committee, and therefore may seem like he is representing Norway in this matter.  But he is not! And thank God for that! 80% of the Norwegian people would characterize Mr. Jagland as a very stupid person, who only got into his positions through inside connections in the Labour Party.

So please,stop punishing Norway as a country and Norwegians as a people for themisunderstood deed of a Committee which do not represent Norway or Norwegians.

By continuing the Chinese boycott of Norway, you only create the possibility for ordinary people and business people to change their opinion of China, which still today is a very good one, although the papers are writing more and more about concequences of the Chinese boycott.

Personally, I became a Red Guardian at Middle School 101 in Beijing in 1967, and have never left my firm belief in China as the coming superpower. I also agree with the doctrine that Chairman Mao did right/wrong 70/30. Your people still admires Chairman Mao.

Please letyour Government accept Norway in the same way..

“A verywise man once said: Half of the people can be part right all of the time,
Some of the people can be all right part of the time,
But all of the people can't be all right all of the time.”  (Bob Dylan)

Mr.Ivan Fossum

Biodynamc NUF

GmlRoykenvei 45, 1386 Asker, Norway

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-15 21:25:12 |Display all floors
What China is doing is just for saving her face as your country did disgraced China internationally.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-15 21:44:37 |Display all floors
dear Disgrace 123,
you keep saying "your country"...
It was NOT MY COUNTRY which disgraced China, it was the Nobel Committee!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-15 22:18:04 |Display all floors
sorry, I meant Desperado 123.....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-15 23:52:13 |Display all floors
norway politician had been corrupt by the jew-cia and jew-lobbyist.
anglo/jews oil company control the north sea oil reserve [norwagian have been blackmail by the jew group]
remember, your corrupt norwagian politician said's " we want to punish china".
so, it is china punishing you [norway]
so, stupid little norwagian is wrong.
all norwagian and their corrupt politician must apologies to china and chinese at large.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-16 02:26:26 |Display all floors
Duly noted and will be followed with interest Mr.Fossum.  I agree the Nobel comittee is no longer a respectable organization after it gave the peaces prize to the biggest war criminal to come along in a long time...Barak  Obomba.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-16 02:29:27 |Display all floors
ivanfossum Post time: 2012-6-15 22:18
sorry, I meant Desperado 123.....

It's o.K. Mr. Fossum, Seneca is one of the evil devils and deserves every unkind word he gets. He danced with great joy as the NATO bombs were tearing Libyan children to shreds.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.