Author: expatter

Mao and Ben Gurion .........   [Copy link] 中文

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-6-11 21:20:28 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-6-11 20:58
You don't really need to set human traps in a crowded supermarket aisle, do you, Expatter?

Ditto ...............

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-6-11 21:24:32 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-6-11 21:01
The excerpt below is a tad more to the point:

There is no such thing as 'real' censorship ..........

There is the element of how strong is the desire to know and if a system is in place another one will work to anull it .........

Nothing a good VPN cannot handle ...........  

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-11 21:32:24 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-6-11 21:04
But in defence of Tibet, may I remind the general public that I succeeded a few weeks ago in publish ...

This is irrelevant in this thread as it is the discussion of how the myth that is Israel and the myth that is Tibet have been treated in the western media ............

Whilst one has been given total credence the other has been regularly in the news for the last 30 years for being a military take-over   .........

The result is that many western media readers believe that Tibet is a concern for them also .........

If the same had been done for Israel then at least that would have been fair ........

As it is the west firmly supports Israel including the US vetoing of any actions against Israel for its apartheid policies, whilst castigating China for its role in Tibet and awarding medals and financial rewards to its detractors  ........

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-11 22:09:15 |Display all floors
expatter Post time: 2012-6-11 21:32
This is irrelevant in this thread as it is the discussion of how the myth that is Israel and the m ...

if America had practised the big eat small mentality of the CPC,

there will be no civil rights heroes in America like Martin Luther King.
no anti slavery heroes,
no women rights heroes,

it will be a bland except who can serve queen bees well at any given moment.

every advances in civil rights in China is learned from the West, copied from the West................even Communism is learned from the West.

and China has controlled the propaganda on the DL for 60 years already, what has it gotten China? where has it taken China? Have the Chinese solved the Tbetan problem?
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-11 22:17:06 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2012-6-11 22:09
if America had practised the big eat small mentality of the CPC,

Do try and stay on topic ...............   

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-11 22:24:40 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2012-6-11 22:26
expatter Post time: 2012-6-11 22:17
Do try and stay on topic ...............

yes, I am on topic.

You want to talk about Tbet and the DL.

I am talking about the DL.

why do you think people burn themselves in Tbet?

anyone proposing views the Chinese Queen bees don't like will never be a hero in China.............

and I am not talking about independence........even the DL has given that up a long long time ago................................................................

but in America, at least those with fresh views got a chance at success.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-11 22:45:01 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2012-6-11 22:24
yes, I am on topic.

You want to talk about Tbet and the DL.

Incorrect  .............

The topic is about Mao and Ben Gurion and how the western media treated these, not without similarity, events from instigation until now ...........

The topic of the Dalai Lama and Tibet is a different one  ........

Please feel free to start a thread on that should you so wish .........

Or even contribute to this topic ..........

About how the media do their biased work ..........

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.