Views: 10625|Replies: 115

Mao and Ben Gurion .........   [Copy link] 中文

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-6-6 23:04:43 |Display all floors
In 1948, the leaders of the stateless settlers in the Palestine region who were warring with the indigenous people of the Palestine region declared the new country of Israel and this was immediately recognized by America and other western countries. These stateless people went on to expell 700,000 indiginous people supported by the western nations and the new aparthied nation of Israel exits today as a country in its own right with nuclear weapons and is a 'darling of the west.

In 1949, the PRC enetered Tibet a region recognized by America and other western countries as part of China in history to quell a minority uprising, and was later condemed by America and those other western countries, although they still admit that they have already recognized Tibet as part of China. Today those same countries of America and the west openly support the rights of the people in Tibet for independance, whilst denying the Palestinians in the new country of Israel any help or succour as people who have faced genocide, poverty and statelessness as people.

Why are the western nations so obviously two-faced and hypocritical?

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-6 23:47:07 |Display all floors
Because Israel and zionist lobby already hijacked western government through organizations like A!PAC?

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-6-7 00:02:30 |Display all floors
liuyedao Post time: 2012-6-6 23:47
Because Israel and zionist lobby already hijacked western government through organizations like A!PA ...

Zionists certainly get more leaway than anyone else ..........

The obvious western agenda 'sucks' on this one  .............   

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-7 02:00:30 |Display all floors
what do you want to tell us, expatter?

that Mao is China's Ben or that Ben is Israel's Mao?

I think both China and Isreal want the land but dont want the people..............................
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-7 08:36:14 |Display all floors
This post was edited by liuyedao at 2012-6-7 08:36
expatter Post time: 2012-6-7 00:02
Zionists certainly get more leaway than anyone else ..........

The obvious western agenda 'sucks' ...

Expatter, seems this thread already attracted irrational personality that is unable to debate or discuss, only doing scorn and curse.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-7 10:11:52 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2012-6-7 10:12
liuyedao Post time: 2012-6-7 08:36
Expatter, seems this thread already attracted irrational personality that is unable to debate or di ...

even your friend expatter agrees with me on # 4.

that is why he put Mao and Ben in the same thread.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-7 10:12:51 |Display all floors
Typical, typical "Blame it on the Jews" BS.

I expect no better from such retards.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.