Author: DSseeing

See how hard to see a doctor in China   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-6-8 13:37:26 |Display all floors
it is too hard to see the doctor for people now,and the farewell structure need to changed

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-8 13:58:59 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2012-6-8 13:04
This reminds me of the emergency room of any big city hospital in the USA.
The emergency room is the ...

More BS brought to you by Rotten Robert, The Heinous Traitor

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-8 14:01:32 |Display all floors
manoj10 Post time: 2012-6-8 00:13
I am currently in medical field. Every time my clients from US buy from me they quote for the cheap ...

That would really amaze you if you don't know exactly how things going on.
Most people in the US has their own insurance, for those poor people they can have their own insurance too which is Medicaid and Medicare for the elderly which they should apply for aside from the Food Stamps, Shelter and other benefits.
Those high medical costs are usually being paid by those business owners, private persons or rich people who don't have their own insurance and really don't care paying that much or those can afford.
Most of the middle class working people has their own insurance wherein even their own family can also get covered depending where you belong. It is a bargaining agreement between that person's Employer and the Health insurance. Then bargaining between the Health Insurance and the Health Provider.
In short, when you visit a doctor plus had your meds refilled by the pharmacy, the Health Insurance will pay for it and will just send you the statement of the health visits with that you could find that they only pay really cheap. Example, that $300 doctor's visit is actually only $90, the $90 prescription is only $30, and $120 lab procedure is only $50. It varies, but it really made possible because of the bargaining agreements between two parties involved.

Use magic tools Report

June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2012-6-8 15:50:01 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2012-6-8 13:19
Fat cats. They don't skim any more. They gouge.
You're in a good business. Many people in the USA  ...

Is this legal ?
Spreading magic around the world since 2007.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-8 15:55:07 |Display all floors
Teardropper Post time: 2012-6-7 12:47
I just went to the hospital due to a really bad cold with fever yesterday ,and my right eat hurts ,I ...

lucky that you do not have wait for day s
Il heurt de jouer avec le ciel .

follow your heart, touch your dream ,be yourself .dude !

Use magic tools Report

June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2012-6-8 16:34:36 |Display all floors
Chegsyboy Post time: 2012-6-8 13:20
Very astute comment, especially about suppressing cold symptoms.

Clever panda! :-)

I learnt it from a doctor here in China :)
Spreading magic around the world since 2007.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-8 19:48:12 |Display all floors
Chegsyboy Post time: 2012-6-8 13:19
Let's hope you can one day have the courage to stand up for what you know in your heart is right.  ...

Let's hope you can one day have the courage to face the fact that nobody cares about your nonsense.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.