Views: 10593|Replies: 61

See how hard to see a doctor in China   [Copy link] 中文

August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2012-6-6 15:12:58 |Display all floors
Recently, a reporter used his camera to capture how hard it is to register in a hospital in Foshan city, Guangdong. People said that they have to queque up over-night just for the registeration, it's extremely hard to have a reservation with a senior doctor.  The picture was taken at 11 pm on June4.

From 10pm to 6:30 the next morning, there's an increase number in the queque/ At about 2 am, some people have fallen asleep on chairs.

There were too many mosquitos. Someone lighted up Mosquito-repellent incense to chase away mosquitps while sleeping.

Dozing away on stoves

Forming a zigzag shape

A busy registering day starts at 6 am/

Life is what you make of it

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-6 22:39:14 |Display all floors
it relects two main problems.one is more hospitals are needed.another one is there are too many procedures if people want to see a doctor,which greatly lowers the efficience.

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-6-7 02:49:30 |Display all floors
I saw it in a Beijing big hospital.I went there because a chinese friend  wanted to see a doctor.I had never seen so many people waiting outside the hospital.The poor girl could not manage to be examined because all those people had come from the previous day to queue.They were sleeping outside.
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-7 10:27:21 |Display all floors
there's long long way to catch up .. China

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-7 11:30:58 |Display all floors
What a big population!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-7 12:12:13 |Display all floors
private hospital  should be encouraged to open to solve the problem!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-7 12:47:45 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Teardropper at 2012-6-7 14:36

I just went to the hospital due to a really bad cold with fever yesterday ,and my right eat hurts ,It got really complicated ,i stay in the hospital from 9 AM to Three Thirty PM .It took me 40 minutes to registered , another 1 and half hour to ran a series of test ,then they are off duty at 1130 ,i waited another 2 and half hours ,i went to the ear doctor ,then the internal medicine , then the fever doctor , it turned out i had a bacterial infection in the ear , they ran another test and gave me a transfusion , Fcuk ,
Whose @$$ can i blow sunshine up today ?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.