Views: 9030|Replies: 8

Meet the cutest cowboy in the world [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-5-31 10:20:19 |Display all floors
2-year-old Royce Gill competes with miniature pony ‘Maybelline’ at rodeos
Australian toddler is a seventh-generation rodeo rider

By Rheana Murray / NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Tuesday, May 29, 2012, 7:06 PM

Jamie Hanson/Newspix/Rex/Rex USARoyce and 6-year-old Maybelline compete in barrel races across Australia.

Royce Gill might just be the tiniest cowboy in town. The 2-year-old is a regular on Australia's rodeo scene.

This tiny tot is saddling up to become the youngest — and quite possibly the most adorable — rodeo star in the world.
At just two-and-a-half years old, Royce Gill is already a regular on the rodeo scene in Australia, according to The Courier-Mail.
The miniature cowboy, of Upper Horton in western New South Whales, competed in last week’s Beaudesert Rodeo.
While he didn’t place in the under-18 division, Royce still has countless competitions ahead of him, his dad Ryan told the newspaper.
“We just keep going and going,” Ryan said.
Gill has upcoming barrell races in Charleville, Mount Isa, Chinchilla, Bundaberg, Maleny, Bowen and Cloncurry.
For such small feet, Royce has big shoes to fill. His father Ryan is a champion bull rider.
“There are a lot of older kids, but Royce loves it and is pretty keen,” Ryan said. “I just sit him on and he wants to stay there.”
Royce with his beloved miniature pony, named Maybelline.
Royce rides a six-year-old miniature pony named Maybelline, but his dad says he will eventually progress to larger calves and ponies.
The toddler’s affection for the rodeo is no surprise, as he’s a seventh-generation cowboy.
Royce Gill lives on a 3000-acre property, where his father breeds 200 calves for bucking bulls and 300 horses for rodeos.
“I have ridden horses since I was five,” said Ryan, a champion bull rider. “And his mother, Stacey Willburn, also barrel races.”

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-4 08:33:46 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-4 08:52:46 |Display all floors
wow,great

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-4 09:12:50 |Display all floors
wow ,  cowboy ! cool job! i enjoy it
gogogo ,tell out the world
you are in progress

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-4 11:04:33 |Display all floors
So lovely!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-4 12:52:32 |Display all floors
This post was edited by pengpengpeng at 2012-6-4 12:53

the pony is so cute.and they will be  good parters and feiends.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-4 16:15:50 |Display all floors
brave....

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.