Views: 6441|Replies: 2

Would like to hear if ROSETTA STONE English/Chinese (either way) really works??! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-5-30 10:36:28 |Display all floors
People ask me- Does Rosetta Stone help Students learn English?  Is it effective?
What Do You think?

What about Rosetta Stone - Learning Chinese ??

If there is something more effective - please let us know...

Happy Everyday and Hope You are Too!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-30 10:22:37 |Display all floors
study english and easy versa is not esay way to do them only using dictionary.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-21 05:18:30 |Display all floors
This post was edited by SkylightDami at 2012-9-21 05:48

Hiya, just joined the site today. As for your question, Rosetta Stone is very helpful, but I think for the price it's not really 'worth it'.

I have completed Levels 1 and 2 of Mandarin Chinese and it took quite a while. The tasks got very repetitive, the speaking parts were sometimes inaccurate and a lot of the questions were too easy.

For my recommendation, I would suggest you look for Pimsleur's Mandarin Course, I found it far more effective to build my conversational Chinese level.

Hope this helped, if you have any other questions, just message me! Good luck :)
Liberate for life - Byleth

Use magic tools Report

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.