Author: BigWang

If US can claim Hawaii and Guam then China can claim South China Sea   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-5-31 20:18:28 |Display all floors
correction Post time: 2012-5-31 17:35
You forget about debt per capital,
China is far better than USA, Japan, UK, France, Spain, etc,etc ...

malaysia's foreign reserves is  US $ 150 billion.

on China's US$ 3.3 trillion of foreign reserves
what is the point of foreign reserves when it becomes excessively large?
what is the point of foreign reserves when half  the people still struggles from day to day as if they live in medieval times?
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-31 21:08:49 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Disclaimer: Thoughtful responses will be enjoyed & in some cases, elicit a
response. All others from trolls,
conspiracy nuts and the willfully ignorant will be ignored. Thank you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-31 23:27:41 |Display all floors
jay_dee Post time: 2012-5-29 05:04
Hawaii is a State, Guam is a territory.
Do some research before posting nonsense.

You will find that research shows that Hawaii was an independent kingdom until US marines oustered the Queen of Hawaii, and the country later went on to become a state of the US.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-31 23:29:40 |Display all floors
SMITHI Post time: 2012-5-29 05:30
what a brilliant observation adolphous

yes very little changed in centuries behind us, British us ...

The story of the Panama Canal and US support for terrorist insurgents is interesting and how the US got the land deal it wanted. It was not done through diplomacy or HR.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-31 23:31:31 |Display all floors
cestmoi Post time: 2012-5-29 05:39
Fought mainly by "Buffalo Soldiers" against the crude and cruel Spaniards slaughtering Cubans beca ...

Cruel Spanish only if you believe Hurst and Pulitzer and the 'Yellow Press'. It was Hurst who told his reporter, " Get me the pictures and I will give you a war".

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-31 23:35:01 |Display all floors
azz Post time: 2012-5-29 08:50
So fcaking Yanks invented Human Rights way back in their slavery era.

Sure, and it was the Spanish American War which healed America after their own civil war and turned them into jingoistic Nationalists.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-1 04:19:37 |Display all floors
adolphus Post time: 2012-5-31 23:29
The story of the Panama Canal and US support for terrorist insurgents is interesting and how the U ...

Yes that is best example, Panama case is more or less repeated all the way thou Latin America.

Just recently in last decade Latin America dared to have independent foreign policy , Brazil joined BRIC and asserting independent foreign policy with China as a biggest trading partner, Argentina too , Venezuela with Chavez is well know case of total independence from Washington................whole Monroe doctrine is defeated by natural forces inside Latin America , forces of independence....

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.