Author: SMITHI

Terrorists killed 32 children in Houla   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-5-28 15:14:38 |Display all floors
the world need the peace,everyone should maintain the peace and avoid the crime.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-28 15:15:30 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2012-5-28 08:34
yes for supporting the status quo....................

Hey revolting evil,

All the rest of the civilized world knows who is behind these atrocities and who is stirring up all the troubles from the outside.

According to Human Rights Watch as well as a recent report by the UN the so-called "freedom fighters" in Syria are in fact carrying out horrific atrocities, including the kidnapping, torture, and murder of civilians.

These atrocities are the result of sectarian violence with ethnic and religious minorities being hit hardest by rebel attacks.

All people of the world, except the Anglo-Americans,  are with Syrian Government.
Diane Abbot (British MP): Anglos love playing divide and rule
David Cameron (British PM): Anglos caused most of the world's problems!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-28 15:18:11 |Display all floors
SMITHI Post time: 2012-5-28 09:08
‘Those killed were loyal to Assad’
Political analyst Ibrahim Alloush told RT that the way the atta ...
Barbaric Plot:

The truth has been revealed that all the victims and their families were the supporters of the Syrian regime. This Heinous barbaric act was carried out by the armed Thugs to Distort the truth and generate dismay and hate for the Syrian regime. People won't be fooled anymore.

Diane Abbot (British MP): Anglos love playing divide and rule
David Cameron (British PM): Anglos caused most of the world's problems!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-28 15:18:21 |Display all floors
SMITHI Post time: 2012-5-28 15:05
UN condemned violence from both sides but UN didn't say who did massacre in Houla.

UN couldn’t ...

UN Security Council is poisoned by Russia and China. But, UN has representatives on the ground in Syria.

Western and Arab states opposed to Syrian President Bashar al-Assad put the blame for the deaths squarely on the government. But Damascus rejected the charge.

"The Security Council condemned in the strongest possible terms the killings, confirmed by United Nations observers, of dozens of men, women and children and the wounding of hundreds more in the village of (Houla), near Homs, in attacks that involved a series of government artillery and tank shellings on a residential neighborhood," the non-binding statement said.

"Such outrageous use of force against civilian population constitutes a violation of applicable international law and of the commitments of the Syrian Government under United Nations Security Council Resolutions," the statement said.

The United Nations believes that at least 108 people were killed in Houla, U.N. peacekeeping chief Herve Ladsous said.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-28 15:20:07 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2012-5-28 15:18
UN Security Council is poisoned by Russia and China. But, UN has representatives on the ground in  ...

Are you one of those:

The co-owner of an information operations firm hired by the US government to flood foreign nations with pro-American propaganda has admitted to orchestrating a smear campaign aimed at journalists critical of the company.

Camille Chidiac, a part owner of Leonie Industries and the company’s former president, issued a statement on Thursday confirming that he was behind a poorly constructed attempt at discrediting two USA Today reporters that wrote about his company’s controversial operations abroad, particularly in Afghanistan where the American military has conducted combat operations for over a decade now. In his explanation, Chidiac admits to his actions and apologizes for misrepresenting the journalists that exposed his company’s questionable and costly actions overseas.

Leonie Industries has Army contracts that could surpass $130 million; the Army has already paid them more than $90 million,”

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-28 15:21:22 |Display all floors

Western and Arab states opposed to Syrian President Bashar al-Assad put the blame for the deaths squarely on the government. But Damascus rejected the charge.

"The Security Council condemned in the strongest possible terms the killings, confirmed by United Nations observers, of dozens of men, women and children and the wounding of hundreds more in the village of (Houla), near Homs, in attacks that involved a series of government artillery and tank shellings on a residential neighborhood," the non-binding statement said.

"Such outrageous use of force against civilian population constitutes a violation of applicable international law and of the commitments of the Syrian Government under United Nations Security Council Resolutions," the statement said.

The United Nations believes that at least 108 people were killed in Houla, U.N. peacekeeping chief Herve Ladsous said.

would the forum moderator give this a chop of approval?   

China and CD moderator has already decided it is revolutionaries who did the killing.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-28 15:23:12 |Display all floors
SMITHI Post time: 2012-5-28 15:20
Are you one of those:

The co-owner of an information operations firm hired by the US government t ...

I am more familiar with smithi and Putin than I am with  your contacts............................

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.