Author: cd_moderator

Editorial: Foreigners are still welcome   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-5-29 09:17:16 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2012-5-29 07:19
Revolutionaries consider bans and prisons as terms of honor.

Here, when I get nearer the truth, I ...
Here, when I get nearer the truth, I get ban.

but that is simply not true and you know it, you are not revolutionary you are paid horsehandler of angloelite.

nobody like traitors dear that is universal to any culture.

You get banned because of racism and trolling, there is only so much of idiotism one can handle.

Your posts are complete utter nonsense.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-29 09:18:47 |Display all floors
azz Post time: 2012-5-29 09:12
A paid CIA troll is this Malay monkey!

he is exactly that

i have no slightest doubt in truthfulness of your statement.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-29 09:22:49 |Display all floors
This post was edited by SMITHI at 2012-5-29 09:38
seneca Post time: 2012-5-29 09:07
You seem to be the only person in the world who refuses to accept that the U.S. of A. has hundreds ...

Yes USA have immigrants all over the world indeed Sherlock

wow what a discovery but white immigrants from Europe were traditionally bulk of immigration in USA , certainly more European immigrants than Chinese i don't see anybody argue that.
i guess you argue with yourself?

btw European immigrants also came illegally running away from European dictatorships and oppression throe centuries..........Australia is settled by convicts doesn't that speak volumes about criteria for immigration?
USA is no different it is land of criminals and European rejects later they opened door to other immigrants.

USA is country build by immigrants all over the world so why would be unusual if there is Chinese in this mix?

Chinese are part of the world and they wanted piece of fortune that otherwise belong to indegenous people of Amerikkkkkkkkkka.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-29 09:25:33 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-5-28 20:35
Hey, don't confuse me with Adolf the Check, GET IT?

It was HE who badmouthed the Western media ...

Oh, really, why i see in every your post badmouthing China, even an achievement is made by China.
Now sorry, you are pissed off by the truth i am telling.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-29 09:29:16 |Display all floors
Super_lin Post time: 2012-5-29 09:25
Oh, really, why i see in every your post badmouthing China, even an achievement is made by China.  ...

Ignore the prick mr Lin.
seneca is another them paid CIA trolls who make their living spamming crap none stop for Uncle Sam dick.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-29 09:54:33 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-5-28 20:48
I think you have a mild attention deficit. It was YOU who asked me why the Brits straightened up the ...

"I think you have a mild attention deficit. It was YOU who asked me why the Brits straightened up their visa rules, to which I provided the best possible answer, namely one based on facts: Chinese II's causing havoc.
What has that to do with China's unfriendly tit-for-tat measure in denying British expats from Hong Kong to apply for an instant visa at the Shenzhen border? Nothing! The British businesspeople were taken hostage by Chinese politics! "

China's unfriendly tit-for-tat measure? That's because China is more tolerant than Britain on the thug, or illegal immigrant living in China. The attempted rape on the street is the best example, which you dare to deny it! Can we call that havoc? I am confused how such criminal has the chance to enter China. We can't exclude the possibility he holds a business visa to cross the border.

"I am more than sure you don't know what you are talking about because this happened several years ago when you most likely were a toddler! "

Oh, well, i think you are just too old to get things right.

"But apparently you were inoculated with a strong xenophobic vaccine; every time the Chinese authorities are in trouble you make a forward attack against the "Anglos" (nice little commie swearword, isn't it?)"

Oh, show me the case, or you are just fabricating it, which will exactly makes yourself a strong xenophobia.

"For civilised people in this forum, the person you called a "thug" is only a "suspect", and we don't really know whether he is "British". The way you keep mouthing off here one has to conclude the Chinese officials are afraid of British tourists, all of whom must be "thugs" and "Anglos" - and worse. "

With a vedio, and you still keep refusing the fact. I think evidence just means anything to you.
Yes, Chinese officials are afraid of Britsh thugs, most of whom disguise themseves as tourists or businessmen. We need to clean them out of the border.

"Let me clarify one thing: The disorderly or criminal tourists need to be kept out of any country as much as possible, and those who still manage to cross borders and unleash terror or crime need to be neutralised and appropriately taken care of."

Finally, you get one thing right. Yes, those who still manage to cross borders and unleash terror or crime need to be neutralised and appropriately taken care of.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-29 10:00:19 |Display all floors
zglobal Post time: 2012-5-28 20:06
The "thug" was probably the two guys from the "hairdressers" who beat him.

The "thug" as you desc ...

Young lady, don't your parents tell you that men don't lie .

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.