Author: 29042012

Japan backs Philippines   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-5-28 14:34:01 |Display all floors
29042012 Post time: 2012-5-28 14:21
In the South China Sea a solution is simply not possible with China dealing on a one-by-one basis.

Pinoy been given the cold shoulder by SEA members,
cos they're beholden to the northern neighbor for its military power & huge market of 1.3 billion
and trade worth more than 200 billion $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
also the sea been named S. C. Sea for as long as they could remember,
it's been accepted by all.
Please don't shoot, I'm just a babe.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-28 14:35:19 |Display all floors
The sea has been named South China Sea by European colonialists.
It is indeed very practical that the party is  judge, legislator, head of the army, executor  and  publisher  all in one in China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-28 14:36:28 |Display all floors
29042012 Post time: 2012-5-28 14:35
The sea has been named South China Sea by European colonialists.

It's even been accepted by all these colonists !!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-28 14:41:45 |Display all floors
This post was edited by 29042012 at 2012-5-28 14:42

Chinese defence chief will be at ASEAN meet

Monday, 28 May 2012         Vong Sokheng

Chinese Defence Minister   L i a n g  G u a n g l i e  will attend a meeting of his ASEAN counterparts tomorrow in which a Code of Conduct over the disputed South China Sea is set to be discussed, a government minister said yesterday.

ASEAN members the Philippines, Vietnam, Malaysia and Brunei – along with China and Teiwan – all have competing sovereignty claims over the resource rich body of water that will be discussed during the meeting at the Peace Palace in Phnom Penh.

Cambodian Defence Minister Tea Banh confirmed yesterday that   L i a n g   G u a n g l i e  had arrived and would attend the meeting.

“I invited him   [  L i a n g ]  to visit Cambodia during the time we host the [ASEAN Defense Ministers Meeting]. Therefore, he will be consulting with ASEAN defence ministers, and I would not be able to disclose his ideas for consultation during the meeting,” Tea Banh said at a press conference.

The COC is a step on the long road towards a resolution on the South China Sea issue and follows an existing Document of Conduct that has never been properly adhered to.

General Nem Sowath, director general of the Policy and Foreign Affairs Department of the Ministry of Defence, said that 129 senior military leaders from the 10 countries that form ASEAN would attend the meeting.

It is indeed very practical that the party is  judge, legislator, head of the army, executor  and  publisher  all in one in China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-28 14:43:48 |Display all floors
This post was edited by 29042012 at 2012-5-28 14:47
correction Post time: 2012-5-28 14:36
It's even been accepted by all these colonists !!

The "name" yes, so what ?

Do you know the "Indian Ocean" ???

Do you believe, that India could claim the Maldives, Mauritius, Sri Lanka or Madagascar because of that ?
Or you want to claim all "China Towns" around the world as yours ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-28 14:45:24 |Display all floors
29042012 Post time: 2012-5-28 14:43
The "name" yes, so what ?

Do you know the "Indian Ocean" ???

It's all up to them.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-28 14:46:37 |Display all floors
correction Post time: 2012-5-28 14:45
It's all up to them.

Hahaha !

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.