Author: 29042012

China Daily does not report this ! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-5-25 01:55:22 |Display all floors
29042012 Post time: 2012-5-25 01:34
Where did you get      "that"    news from ???
Western news media are reporting drone attacks.

Please do not edit your posts to add more text and ideas as this is a very underhand method of discussing a matter.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-25 02:01:06 |Display all floors
adolphus Post time: 2012-5-25 01:55
Please do not edit your posts to add more text and ideas as this is a very underhand method of dis ...

I edit my text grammar and spelling mistakes the way I want it.

If you want to tell other people how to post you may apply to the Chinese censorship army of people.

They are roughly 30.000 by now, but people like you they are always in need of.
It is indeed very practical that the party is  judge, legislator, head of the army, executor  and  publisher  all in one in China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-25 02:08:03 |Display all floors
29042012 Post time: 2012-5-25 02:01
I edit my text grammar and spelling mistakes the way I want it.

If you want to tell other people  ...

You added this if not more.

If you want to tell me that China's media is reporting for the people than we better stop the debate here !

People who deny the fact that Chinese media is not serving the people are simply not qualified for a sincere debate.

It would indicate that just like the way you break the forum rules with the way you posted the first post, that you are not here to deal in an honest and fair manner. Do I have to record each one of your posts to get equity here?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-25 02:11:14 |Display all floors
If I am editing my text, when at the same time you are writing your response to the unedited text,

you can only blame your nervious fingers.

Give yourself a little bit more time before responding. This may also help in avoiding stupid responses.
It is indeed very practical that the party is  judge, legislator, head of the army, executor  and  publisher  all in one in China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-25 02:32:58 |Display all floors
29042012 Post time: 2012-5-25 02:11
If I am editing my text, when at the same time you are writing your response to the unedited text,

I reiterate that you added more to the original post, and I would also ask you to play on a level playing field. I would also further ask you to produce one front page article or media TV report on the deaths of whole families in countries where they have been killed by drone attacks which even show the names of the individuals, let alone talk about their injuries from the same media that would place the Chen family in the same position. Actually, you do not need to bother as it has never happened. If you are so keen on placing your argument on unfair media then please take a look at what balanced should represent. The imposition of any person in the world should at least have the same weight as another and not be so unbalanced. I put it to you that your agenda is not human rights, but rather a more narrow field such as the criticism of just one place to suit an already per-concieved agenda.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-25 02:35:23 |Display all floors
This post was edited by longzhou at 2012-5-25 02:36
29042012 Post time: 2012-5-25 02:11

BS!

You do that all the time. You edit and edit........Adolphus is right! You are a cheat just as your masters are!

Rudi, get a life and a proper job!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-25 02:38:21 |Display all floors
adolphus Post time: 2012-5-25 02:32
I reiterate that you added more to the original post, and I would also ask you to play on a level  ...

120% Right!

He's another member of the "We will help you fix this OUR way!" When actually the things that work (China) don't need to be fixed nor changed.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.