Views: 7876|Replies: 24

Queen Bee ism vs democracies [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-5-22 17:22:34 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2012-5-22 17:25

And so,

after all is said and done, what is the main difference between Queen Bee ism and democracies?

in Queen bee countries, when the party investigates you, you are presumed gulty until proven innocent.
in Queen bee countries, when the party investigates you, you can spend your years rotting away while the party investigates you.

in queen bee countries, if you disturb the queen bees, you auto matically loses all you rights, including human rights, bee rights, dignity rights and rights to any honesty and honest opinions.
You even lose your travel rights guaranteed by the UN Conventions and Constitution of the country and rights to return from exile.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-22 17:28:36 |Display all floors
TRUE.
Your own mind is a sacred enclosure into which nothing harmful can enter except by your permission. Arnold Bennett

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-22 17:37:46 |Display all floors
and that is why democracy is such a rare development.
and queen bee ism is the natural state before Enlightenment.

and that is why democracies must be treasured and protected like the rare gem that it is.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-22 17:44:28 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2012-5-22 17:37
and that is why democracy is such a rare development.
and queen bee ism is the natural state before ...

The democracy deniers on here are just jealous, they know its a fairer and better system than authoritarian government.

Ironically they use our press freedoms against us-freedoms they dont have.
Your own mind is a sacred enclosure into which nothing harmful can enter except by your permission. Arnold Bennett

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-22 18:51:27 |Display all floors
St_George Post time: 2012-5-22 17:44
The democracy deniers on here are just jealous, they know its a fairer and better system than auth ...

there is one more uncompleted revolution in democratic countries.

it is called the Food Revolution.

and this Revolution is being led by a Briton chef  named Jamie Oliver.

He will have to succeed or the democractic countries will fail due to over eating of cheap junk food.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-22 18:59:34 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2012-5-22 18:51
there is one more uncompleted revolution in democratic countries.

it is called the Food Revoluti ...

Im off up the Town to try out Mc D's latest burger  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-22 19:06:01 |Display all floors
St_George Post time: 2012-5-22 18:59
Im off up the Town to try out Mc D's latest burger

and take the short cut to Heaven.........................

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.