Author: momowowo

culture diff - chinese girls do not pay anything in a relationship?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-5-18 16:25:38 |Display all floors
Yes, it's very greedy. My gf's parent is selling me one of their friend's house for 100k to me so I can marry their daughter. Of course the house to worry 2 million and change. They said if I buy it I have to put both our names on it. They also transfer 2 million to my account and tell me to give them 1 million to marry their daughter. Those greedy bastards, I should keep the 2 million.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-18 16:47:34 |Display all floors
Since I met my girlfriend 9 months ago, I have paid for everything and she still calls me 小气 (stingy). I have seen my bank balance drop by 90%, evey penny of my wages spent on her, and it still is not enough!
Mr. Daniel Walsh (BEng/工学学士, MSc/理学硕士)

E-Mail/电子邮箱: daniel_hs_walsh@hotmail.com
LinkedIN Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/danielhswalsh

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2012-5-18 16:57:28 |Display all floors
DontLoveMe Post time: 2012-5-18 09:36
Thank you so very much with my full heart for forwarding me this link, dear momo.
This really helped ...

Attention guys. What's going on here? Don'tloveme is Momo's girlfirend?
Life is what you make of it

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-18 17:04:30 |Display all floors
gourmetchengdu Post time: 2012-5-18 11:05
hey guy, she mentioned that "man ought to pay for the girls" , it ismerely her personal ideas and th ...

I suggest you read "Don'tloveme"'s response to this issue. Look at her side of the story.
I actually think Momo's ex is fairly good Chinese lady/

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-18 17:08:11 |Display all floors
DontLoveMe Post time: 2012-5-18 09:36
Thank you so very much with my full heart for forwarding me this link, dear momo.
This really helped ...

Like a Chinese saying, 清官难断家务事, which means no one can be a judge for a relationship. If you are momo's partner, dont piss off, it's not a big deal, maybe he just want some ideas to balance the culture difference, he care about you.

He must have many merits which make  you choose to be with him.  Don't give up, I believe you guys can find a way to get along.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-18 17:08:59 |Display all floors
chinaimport Post time: 2012-5-18 16:25
Yes, it's very greedy. My gf's parent is selling me one of their friend's house for 100k to me so I  ...

getting marriage is kind of like doing business. Girl's parents take precautions of the posible dicorce.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-18 18:09:10 |Display all floors

I have asked dontloveme for forgiveness and I apologise to you all for being a terrible liar!!!

dontlove has paid more than her fair share of expenses since the day we moved together. She has never, ever been greedy in her life. It is my fault to write a lie that resulted in replies on this forum that caused terrific pain to dontloveme today when she read them.

If anybody has been greedy it has been me asking for too much and be focused on money and overlooked the fundamental values in a relationship that reflects true love.

Again, I'm sorry for what I have done. dontlove has given me a chance to make things right again which I cannot express enough how much I cherrish.

I will do all I can to make this relationship work as I love her and all I want is to spend the rest of my life with her.

sorry!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.