Author: momowowo

culture diff - chinese girls do not pay anything in a relationship?   [Copy link] 中文

June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2012-5-18 09:04:41 |Display all floors
Bandito Post time: 2012-5-17 19:01
no money no honey!

no money boom boom free !
Spreading magic around the world since 2007.

Use magic tools Report

June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2012-5-18 09:08:48 |Display all floors
momowowo Post time: 2012-5-18 06:00
Bandito you are wrong.  

My girlfriend and I met in Australia. She came to Australia several years  ...

Well, you tell your girlfriend the "this is the way it is done in China" is a very lame excuse. She's not in China right now, you haven't met in China, you have nothing to see with China, why should you respect Chinese culture ?

She's an office lady in Australia, you mentioned she has a good salary, she obviously can pay for her share. Otherwise, you can tell her you guys just split up and she'll have to pay for everything.

Plus she is from Wenzhou. There is no love with Wenzhou people, it's all business.

As someone mentioned she will probably cheat on you if not done already.
Spreading magic around the world since 2007.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-18 09:20:23 |Display all floors
hello friend,
       i  really feel for you....frankly,this is not issue of Chinese culture,its  your girlfriend being greedy...i dated Chinese girl too though she felt like that but when we talked and understand its not easy as well for foreigner living in china too,she adapt and we both help each other because she really loves me not my money...try to be realistic,this girl does not love at all...don't fool yourself,if u are an Australian and you both living there...am so sure,after you marry her,she get her Australian passport,she will dump you and move on.i am very sure,the girl slim and very beautiful and that's why you find it so hard to leave her...don't look after physical part..mind is more important...it is also better for you to be heart broken now by leaving the girl than marry her and later in  life,she leaves you,collect everything you worked hard to get and be more hurt then....little word is enough for the wise......

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-18 09:31:51 |Display all floors
MisterPanda Post time: 2012-5-18 09:04
no money boom boom free !

lol! boom boom free.........looooooooooool. I was just watching a tv doc. sex lies and ringing......I loath girls scamming guys!
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-18 09:34:26 |Display all floors
momowowo Post time: 2012-5-18 06:00
Bandito you are wrong.  

My girlfriend and I met in Australia. She came to Australia several years  ...

Ah okay, pardon! So why are you letting this girl lead you by your nose if she has been in Australia for years and knows the drill? At a push, since you are living in sin (joking) and so on, I'd say 60 40 split or even 70 30 but zero contribution? No way Jose!
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-18 09:36:38 |Display all floors
This post was edited by DontLoveMe at 2012-5-18 09:39

Thank you so very much with my full heart for forwarding me this link, dear momo.
This really helped to see how much you love me. AND please take a hint from my forum name!
Read your first post, I can conclude you neverlistened nor appreciated me despite the hundreds of times you claimed "I love you", despite your declaration in your post that "I love her deeply". It is such a joke that I gone through so much for this so called love.

Before I get emotional, I'd like to poke through your lies and make everyone who is viewing this thread know what is really happening. It is such a lie that I dont pay anything. I pay you $300 every week, remember? for the past one year. and that's how long we've lived together. When you say something you should be honest and fair. I've never taken any advantage of you from this relationship, certainly not financially. from day one we got to know each other till now, I paid my fair share. You however always been calculating and "risk managing" your little piggy bank. The other day when you say you are worried if one day this relationship finished, you will not be left with nothing but at least the accumulative $300/week for however long our relationship lasts for.

I understand 200% that we are from different culture background and I accept that and I compromise and I do it your way and that's why came to an agreement to pay you $300/week. That is based on our income ratio, it is completely fair. ANd I am doing it completely based on your culture!  where men and women share the costs. I am as reasonable as one can possibly be.

I forgot to pay you this $300 for the last payment cycle because I'd been too busy at work. You however then turned your blind eyes to the stressful situation I was in and so blantly reminded me that I hadn't paid you. That was hurtful. Mind you again!! I merely just forgot. I am alarmly surprised how persistent you are in checking if $300 has arrived in your account every week.

Love is give and take. Im doing everything I possibly can to make this stupid relationship work. what have you given? You put up a lie here and let all these good heart people here reading the post trying to help you picture me a greedy monster????!!!!! In the past two years, how much did I cost you? I frankly say, I didnt cost you a single cent!!! remember when you were sick last year, i was the only person at your bedside, care and love you, helped you through your most difficult time. You owe me your life, if it is not too shocking to say before you realise that. remember how I turned my life upside down and how much tear i have shed and how much pain i have endured for this relationship.  Now all that I've paid deserves you trace after my bu** shouting that I owe you $300. That's what hurt and that's what that big argument was about. I thought I tried all possible means to make you understand. However I realise I failed when I saw your post.

This is end of it, dear momo, thank you for everything. you give me nothing but heartbroken heart.

When you see this reply. dont need to contact me.  if you ever understand me, if you ever appreciate me, if you ever love me, you wouldnt have posted something so albeiting the fact, you would have understood me and hadn't need come to the forum.

things will never work out. if you dont understand the fundamental part of me.

OVER

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-18 09:37:32 |Display all floors
MisterPanda Post time: 2012-5-18 09:08
Well, you tell your girlfriend the "this is the way it is done in China" is a very lame excuse. Sh ...

A cold eyed assessment but tis fair!

We don't want to disrespect the man but I'd have to agree with the cheating assessment.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.