Author: laoda1

Was Industrial Sabotage at Play with Super Jet crash in Indonesia?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-5-17 14:33:45 |Display all floors
SMITHI Post time: 2012-5-16 15:55
wow dude you are even more stupid, your post makes no sense.

easy there fella, you may be out of arguments but that is no reason to act in uncivilized manners.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-17 14:46:29 |Display all floors
Chechen Post time: 2012-5-17 05:39
How do you know it was only an accident?  Where do you get your "inside" information from?  Me thin ...

Of course I don't. and nor do I care if it was or not. But it is highly likely that it was an accident. A while ago it was Norwegian military aircraft that crashed during a international military exercise. As always you got a lot wild "theories" with out a shred of evidence to support them. In the end it wasn't another airforce that shot the aircraft. It was no russians ruining an international excersise close to Russia. It was just an aircraft , bad weather and a mountain.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-17 14:53:39 |Display all floors
This post was edited by 29042012 at 2012-5-17 14:54

The french president Hollande's plane was hit by lightning on his way to Berlin.

I am sure we can make a little conspiracy out of this, too.

Who starts first.

Let us all dream and gossip !

It is indeed very practical that the party is  judge, legislator, head of the army, executor  and  publisher  all in one in China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-17 14:55:22 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Chechen at 2012-5-17 14:56
pantarhei Post time: 2012-5-17 14:46
Of course I don't. and nor do I care if it was or not. But it is highly likely that it was an acci ...

So who appointed you to critique other peoples opinions and dismiss them like some kind of Pontius Pilate??

You are only another moron too you know.  You opinion sucks but I would not take any extra notice of it , I would just move on without comment like any normal person would.

But you have a reason to make an especial attempt to discredit others opinions.  I think you are an agent of the guilty party assigned to stifle conversation about your masters crimes.

Your MO fits like a glove.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-17 15:01:12 |Display all floors
pantarhei Post time: 2012-5-15 19:57
Accidents happen. Learn from them and soon enough you will be making good and reliable aircrafts. Bl ...

So the Snake has returned as one of his alternate incarnations, but the odor is unmistakably Senecan!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-17 15:09:11 |Display all floors
Chechen Post time: 2012-5-17 14:55
So who appointed you to critique other peoples opinions and dismiss them like some kind of Pontius  ...

I'm free to critique other peoples opinions as much as I'd like. And if I find it worth my time, I will do it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-17 15:27:16 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Chechen at 2012-5-17 15:29

pantarhei Post time: 2012-5-17 15:09
I'm free to critique other peoples opinions as much as I'd like. And if I find it worth my time, I ...

There is no law against being an ignoramus I guess,  so you are free to be the turd in the punch bowl.{:soso_e120:}

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.