Author: laoda1

Was Industrial Sabotage at Play with Super Jet crash in Indonesia?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-5-16 17:04:19 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-5-15 22:47
Who the duck is Wayne Madsen? Another fictitious character from the Ministry of Propane Gas?

This  ...
It is suspected the pilot dove too low to afford his passengers an illicit glimpse of a military airport.

There is no evidence of that, you are liar.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-16 22:12:47 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-5-16 20:16
Chill out, CHILL OUT! You are the only one who missed the irony in my post!

There might well be some irony in it if you were someone who at least once in a while had a good word to say about anyone Chinese or Russian but from what I have seen here these last two months it is almost as if you look down at Chinese/Asians and Russians.

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2012-5-17 00:14:38 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Ratfink at 2012-5-17 00:23

Firstly all modern commercial airliners have triple redundant control systems, for those who don't know this means that the avionics displays, metering and measuring circuits, control computers and major control systems are duplicated three times, with each system being independent of the others.  This allows for a complete failure of the primary control system and then the first backup system will switch in to operation and so on.  Such redundancy has been around since the introduction of the Boeing 707 in 1959.

Next. There are any number of possible and probable causes to the crash. Sabotage is not likely in reality, far more likely is pilot error, turbulence or wind shear events, the latter of which are prolific in and around mountains, along with various other issues to do with flying in countries like Indonesia.  Having flown inside Indonesia many times I can categorically state that there are times when even with light rain it is almost impossible to see the mountains from low flying aircraft due to fog and cloud.

Unlike most other crashes, eg cars and trains, aircraft crashes essentially involve reassembling the aircraft piece by piece and then going over every single recovered piece looking for failures. It's a very complex and highly tedious operation that will eventually bring to light the cause of the crash.  As an aside very few modern crashes are not solved completely, the ones that usually aren't solved are those where the flight data recorders also known as the "black boxes" are not recovered and aircraft is in very deep water and unrecoverable.  The investigation process itself operates in several phases, firstly debris is located, mapped and recorded, removed and then reassembled. During the reassembly process the investigators will look for signs of any fatigue or component failure.  In many crases faulty maintainance or a manufacturing defect that is so minute as to be almost unseen is the root cause of the aircraft crash. Also the flight data recorder information will be analysed along with the onboard voice recordings and clues will be picked up from those that will guide the investigators to a potential cause of the crash. If this information is unavailble or inconclusive then the entire wreck will be gone over with a fine tooth comb to find the cause of the crash.  The actual reporting phase of the crash is in two parts, an interim report and a final report. The time duration between the two reports varies and can be up to several years.

I would not be surprised to see the Russian Aviation Safety Bureau (MAK), Indonesias AAIC and the FAA involved in this investigation.

If there was sabotage it will be found. As for the speculation by so called aviation experts, many of them are just bandying ideas around and many aren't really that expert on aviation crashes, being pundits on general aviation matters. I for one will await the official verdicts and for the record all airline crash reports are available from aviation authorities worldwide as the reports are disseminated.

Per Ardua Ad Astra

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-17 00:57:55 |Display all floors
This post was edited by 29042012 at 2012-5-17 00:58

The conspiracy guys again among themselves.

I have just googled for crashes during test flights.

You will find them all over the place, from all kinds of manufacturers, in any given country.

And surprise, surprise: Boeing is among them.

Right now the Airbus A 380 has problems with cracks in the wings. I would not be surprised that one day this cause a fatality (hope not).

You are quite naive children.
It is indeed very practical that the party is  judge, legislator, head of the army, executor  and  publisher  all in one in China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-17 01:00:57 |Display all floors
This post was edited by 29042012 at 2012-5-17 01:02

Maybe there was also industrial sabotage with the

- North Korean Rocket

- High Speed Train in China

- or the Titanic

Everything is possible - just a matter of mixing fantasy, naivity and agenda.
It is indeed very practical that the party is  judge, legislator, head of the army, executor  and  publisher  all in one in China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-17 05:09:13 |Display all floors
This post was edited by SMITHI at 2012-5-17 05:09
29042012 Post time: 2012-5-17 00:57
The conspiracy guys again among themselves.

I have just googled for crashes during test flights.

wow you already solved crash of Sukhoi

we should tell investigators that predicted one year of hard work and data annalists that there is is no need for it than.{:soso_e113:}
They just found black box it have to be yet examined and analysed but I guess since you know it all what a waste of time would that be indeed.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-17 05:39:30 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Chechen at 2012-5-17 05:43
pantarhei Post time: 2012-5-15 19:57
Accidents happen. Learn from them and soon enough you will be making good and reliable aircrafts. Bl ...

How do you know it was only an accident?  Where do you get your "inside" information from?  Me thinks thou dost protest too much.   {:soso_e132:}

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.