Views: 11054|Replies: 54

G.I. Robinson sentenced for raping South Korean teen   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-5-10 06:04:32 |Display all floors
A South Korean court on Wednesday sentenced a US soldier to six years in prison for raping a South Korean teenager last year.

Last November a court jailed another US soldier for 10 years for raping a 18-year-old girl in Dongducheon city, South Korea.

Visiting US Assistant Secretary of State Kurt Campbell apologized to the Korean people for that offence.

The fat guy loved by the Sinophobic West.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-10 07:00:19 |Display all floors
Yes, I'm glad he got a good long sentence for his crime. I'm still at a loss to explain why you lot rejoice when a US citizen does something bad.
Remember "Pumpkin" a little Chinese girl left at a NZ airport by her father after he murdered her mother and then fled. Nobody rejoiced then, at this horrible crime committed by a Chinese person. I wonder if we're actually more civilised than you lot....probably!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-10 07:21:14 |Display all floors
exportedkiwi Post time: 2012-5-10 07:00
Yes, I'm glad he got a good long sentence for his crime. I'm still at a loss to explain why you lot  ...

exportedKiwi, what are the evidences that you claim a group of people are rejoicing?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-10 08:26:11 |Display all floors
timbatu Post time: 2012-5-10 06:21
exportedKiwi, what are the evidences that you claim a group of people are rejoicing?

It appears that some, like you, are all too eager to point these things out hence rejoicing at further evidence of how bad the US is.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-10 22:10:04 |Display all floors
exportedkiwi Post time: 2012-5-10 08:26
It appears that some, like you, are all too eager to point these things out hence rejoicing at fur ...

You are practicing a faith-based approach. That is: you make an accusation of me and your accusation is 100% manufactured by you and it has zero fact to back it up.

Use magic tools Report

June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2012-5-10 22:24:28 |Display all floors
timbatu Post time: 2012-5-10 22:10
You are practicing a faith-based approach. That is: you make an accusation of me and your accusati ...

I am looking forward to reading your posts denouncing the bad Chinese people with the same passion you write posts denouncing the bad "Anglos".
Spreading magic around the world since 2007.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-10 22:25:56 |Display all floors
Once again we see the uncivilized uncultured subhumans in action!

These savages have been raping babies, children and women in every single country that they infest!
Diane Abbot (British MP): Anglos love playing divide and rule
David Cameron (British PM): Anglos caused most of the world's problems!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.