Author: xilaren

disappointed with the chinese language   [Copy link] 中文

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2014-8-18 14:48:56 |Display all floors
Alamaomao Post time: 2014-8-18 13:58
don't worry, actually  i think the only way to master a language is to practice  a lot including s ...

Yes for me that's how.

I am a word learner when it comes to language. Study words putting them in some order after

If you know a one or two thousand words in a language sure you can hold a conversation even if it is not 100% correct the person listening to you should work out what you're talking about.

I am English so my English is not too bad. I know a good % of Spanish and a smattering of Chinese by PY.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-18 15:38:33 |Display all floors
1584austin Post time: 2014-8-18 14:48
Yes for me that's how.

I am a word learner when it comes to language. Study words putting them in ...

Austin i think the image in your signature is bentley?  is that yours?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-18 17:52:34 |Display all floors
How can you be disappointed with a language, what does that mean? Sometimes I get rather disappointed with Chinese people, but then this made me realize that Chinese people are indeed like everyone else....you will like some of them and not like the others.

I really think I love China so much because I don't have to live there. I'm sure that once I start living there, it will be like just another country. It's the people in your surroundings that are more important than the country you're in, as long as it is a peaceful country. Of all my real-life friends from all over the world, the only ones who ever yelled at me were from Northeastern Mainland China.

What is half a Chinese nationality (your signature)? I guess you're not here anymore to answer this, and by the time you get back, if ever, I will probably be gone.

Anyway, some people are gifted at languages and they learn it very easily. I guess you and I belong to the other category, and it's harder for people like us. To make myself happy, I've given up on serious Chinese study. Studying Chinese is still my hobby, because I do love it, but my work is focused on something else less stressful.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.