Author: xilaren

disappointed with the chinese language   [Copy link] 中文

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-8-30 23:52:05 |Display all floors
leafintianjin Post time: 2012-8-30 16:28
that's so pretty good,would like to be partner of mine?you can earn the chinese,my oral english as ...

it would be a very good idea if we could meet in real life.Now I am in Greece so through internet it does not help enough
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-31 16:39:51 |Display all floors
xilaren Post time: 2012-8-30 23:52
it would be a very good idea if we could meet in real life.Now I am in Greece so through internet  ...

better than nothing at least.it's decided by our desire without force

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-1 05:36:59 |Display all floors
leafintianjin Post time: 2012-8-31 16:39
better than nothing at least.it's decided by our desire without force

you may be right

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-1 14:22:45 |Display all floors
xilaren Post time: 2012-9-1 05:36
you may be right

so what's your decision ?do or not,you are able to get in touch with me via skype or msn as you take the first choice

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-1 16:29:26 |Display all floors
leafintianjin Post time: 2012-9-1 14:22
so what's your decision ?do or not,you are able to get in touch with me via skype or msn as you ta ...

because I like direct answers ,to be honest I feel uncomfortable to put unknown people into trouble.It creates me stress so I can not learn .Any time I started that ,I received help in chinese while in reality my offer in english was so little.I find it unfair,quite stressful to me.Really uncomfortable to me to start such a procedure with people I do not know in real life.
This is the whole truth

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-18 13:58:34 |Display all floors
xilaren Post time: 2012-6-4 15:52
Sometimes I get disappointed.The chinese who live in Greece never talk to me in Chinese and if I e ...

don't worry, actually  i think the only way to master a language is to practice  a lot including speaking ,writing and listening, as we all know the infant can learn the language because the mother or the prople around him keep talking to him,and he has the impulse to speak, and we should be patient and practice more and more ,only in this way ,can we achieve a good score, and for me to understand the people who speak english for example on the cctv news (all contents in english) is cool and i am struggling for that.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-18 14:17:39 |Display all floors
marcusd74 Post time: 2012-6-4 11:45
Problem with studying it not in China is that it's a lot harder to find people who speak it regulary ...

Sometimes, it's difficult even for me, a native Chinese, to understand different accents, especially the accent from south, too fast and ambiguous. So don't be shy, just try.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.