Views: 17945|Replies: 74

Putin is invincible!   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-5-9 09:04:50 |Display all floors
You can tell that from the pics below.
Putin.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-9 11:46:41 |Display all floors
This post was edited by SMITHI at 2012-5-9 11:47

i like that one with piano, what a man, what a leader............wow.......... Russia is very lucky country to have such man in charge of motherland.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-9 14:51:30 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-9 15:13:45 |Display all floors
Very amusing: Putin wants Russia to be great, but Russians want Mr. Obama as President.  His country is over: it is pointless for him to keep on trying.  All the Russians should just move to America and let China have Russia.

By the way, I can see Putin is learning from the American politicians about acting in front of the camera.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-9 15:40:29 |Display all floors
Cyborg1 Post time: 2012-5-9 15:13
Very amusing: Putin wants Russia to be great, but Russians want Mr. Obama as President.  His country ...

Pssssssssst be quite Mr Putin is playing piano , take your rice ball to toilet and eat there.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-9 16:13:22 |Display all floors
St_George Post time: 2012-5-9 12:50
Kill him.

An American man and a Soviet man died on the same day and went to Hell together. The Devil told them: "You may choose to enter two different types of Hells: the first is the American-style, where you may do anything you like, but at the condition of eating a bucketful of manure everyday; the second is the Soviet-style, where you may ALSO do anything you like, but at the condition of eating TWO bucketfuls of manure a day." The American man chose the American-style Hell, and the Soviet man chose the Soviet-style one. A few months later, they met again. The Soviet man asked the American man: "Hi, how are you going?" The American man said:"I'm fine, but I can't stand the bucketful of manure everyday. How about you?" Answered the Soviet man: "Well, I'm fine, too; except I don't know whether if we had a shortage of manure or if anybody stole all the buckets away."
It takes about 40 muscles to smile, but only 4 to pull the trigger of a decent rifle

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-9 16:21:56 |Display all floors
shameless Post time: 2012-5-9 16:13
An American man and a Soviet man died on the same day and went to Hell together. The Devil told th ...

good one Shameless

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.