Author: sansukong

Russia Threatens Pre-Emptive Strike On NATO Missile Defense Shields   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-5-10 13:22:00 |Display all floors

RE: Russia Threatens Pre-Emptive Strike On NATO Missile Defense Shields

map627@live.com Post time: 2012-5-10 12:14
the us is far from broke we mannage our money,less than half of our wealth is in circulation the res ...

It is either you are a perpetual drunk or you are living in your own world of make belief. Your country needs people like you! How pathetic !!!
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-10 13:31:38 |Display all floors
just kiding americans dont always aprove of  wat the government does abroad,they waste billions of our tax dollars doing things to make people mad .most time we dont find out till after the fact and they give us some bull on they were just looking out for the intrest of america,we have been voting many old school politics out , there wat makes america bad,not the people,but we cant turn our backs on nations that are to small to defend there selfs,such as isreal kuwati,and the hundreds of more that we americans dont no who the hell  is getting our money,,binlodin was on cia pay roll for15 years,,he got billions our govenment trained and paid for 911 you could say.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-10 13:44:42 |Display all floors
i am probly one of a few americans you will talk to that does not drink at all...........drinking in america takes as many lives as a war does every year,,of all ages ,out of control ,i live realisticly and no wats happen in the world a round me ,im probly closer to the truth than wat most people would want to relize,may be one day the world will see peace,thats all that we all can hope for.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-10 14:40:25 |Display all floors
map627@live.com Post time: 2012-5-10 12:44
i am probly one of a few americans you will talk to that does not drink at all...........drinking in ...

If you're American, why is your writing, grammar and spelling so appalling? Is the ducation system in the US turning out illiterates like you? God help them if they are is all I can say, for now!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-10 14:58:24 |Display all floors
SMITHI Post time: 2012-5-10 05:25
There is no such thing as a defence weapon, missile shield that Amerikkkkkkkkkkkka building around ...

Yes, why not.  I don't mind countries getting access to defense system that reduce the threat of nuclear arms.  Nukes are a problem. No nation with nukes is going to abandon them. Because even if they want, how can they really trust the others to do what they promise. It is a dead end. Developing defense system that makes them obsolete is the only way forward.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-10 15:40:43 |Display all floors
map627@live.com Post time: 2012-5-10 12:06
theres nothing more we rather do,,,do you understand the reason;;;we lost many thousands of american ...

I understand , thanks for sharing your insight and view on this one :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-10 19:08:31 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.