Author: DSseeing

Get out of Huangyan Island   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-5-28 13:52:04 |Display all floors
Deliberately stirring up trouble huangyan island in the Philippines, and their attitude is tough.there are four main intention:First,they misunderstanded Chinese policy of stability, and promoting cooperation appeal  as an opportunity, intensified scramble for huangyan Islands sovereignty and grab economic interests.Second,They are trying to transfer the domestic political and economic contradictions.Third,They want to pull the United States to further promote the internationalization of the South China Sea issue, at the same time to test whether the United States is willing to resolve to fight for the allies.Fourth,They are in the exploration of my bottom line on the South China Sea issue.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-29 04:01:31 |Display all floors
Accounting11038 Post time: 2012-5-28 12:52
Deliberately stirring up trouble huangyan island in the Philippines, and their attitude is tough.the ...

"Chinese policy of stability, and promoting cooperation appeal".... interesting how some Chinese folks can distort this to mean, "grabbing" islands far far away from it's shores which are uninhabited and whose historical claims are tenuous at best.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-29 05:17:39 |Display all floors
This post was edited by 29042012 at 2012-5-29 05:21
seneca Post time: 2012-5-4 20:19
I guess you don't know a lot about Columbus, and apparently not enough about Zheng He the Marauder ...

The only way I could understand a "genuine historical claim" for China would be the fact, that Vietnam was a part of China for more than 1.000 years. At least the very long stretch of the Vietnamese coastline would
justify ownership of a great part of the South China Sea. But only because of that long coastline.

Since Vietnam had been independent from China, that historic ground would be invalid for China and the "right of ownership" goes to Vietnam. How far to the East the claim of Vietnam reaches is to be solved with the Philippines and Brunei.
When Germany lost the territories of Eastern Prussia to Poland and Russia, it also lost the sea attached to those territories.
I assume strongly, that this is the case with China and Vietnam, too.
It is indeed very practical that the party is  judge, legislator, head of the army, executor  and  publisher  all in one in China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-29 05:19:30 |Display all floors
NE_Tigress Post time: 2012-5-8 22:26
I support them too.

Yeah, but you also support rape of foreign women etc etc. Your credibility has fallen to well below negative!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-29 05:21:37 |Display all floors
magnetic1974 Post time: 2012-5-8 22:44
Maybe Seneca should try that in CHina and I love to see his asss! get beat up and stick by PLA

A silly post really, knowing as you do that foreigners, in general, who live in China, have a lot more respect for China's laws than you give them credit for.
Chinese folks abroad also take advantage of the freedoms our laws give them.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-29 14:54:38 |Display all floors
so great Chinese students,support you and support China to reject Philipines

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-19 10:05:35 |Display all floors
Chinoy Post time: 2012-5-4 14:34
Also vice versa, in Binondo. Dont be sad, historically Philippines is not known as colonizers, the ...

I agree Chinoy. Good point.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.