Author: saltandpepper

China demands US apology on Chen's case   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-5-19 19:46:59 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-5-19 08:31
No, he is NOT "sensible". He is excessively SENSITIVE!

And always one of the first to hurl verba ...

In other words

he's another clown in this circus called BBSCD

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-19 20:49:00 |Display all floors
US is a terrorist prone country. The leaders used to terrorise Vietnam, Libya, Syria, Latin America countries, Iraq, Iran, etc. Lack overseas target to terrorise, the US government are not terrorising their own citizens who only mildly protest the US muderous leadership.

Freedom of speech in the US, are all BULLS, unless you are part of the wealthiest elite.

Carl Shieffer :
I live in both the US and China. I find China treats people much better. Shortly after I complained about a US public employer over Sinophobia and his racial slurs, my contract was cut. Then I was accused of a terrorist and raided by the US Department of Homeland Security, FBI and local racist cops. This raid does NOT have warrant and they found nothing. Nevertheless, I am continuously under police harassment, surveillance and persecution. It is funny that the United States DARE to preach anything to China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-19 21:17:03 |Display all floors
exportedkiwi Post time: 2012-5-19 05:31
Adolphus, you do know the difference between a reason and an excuse right?

I do. I also know the US did not win in Vietnam or Korea. Full stop. Now you may wish to embellish that as a draw of some kind and that is your pejorative.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2012-5-20 01:00:07 |Display all floors
LaughsatYou Post time: 2012-5-17 20:35
I think anything is better than 40 million dead  most would find it hard to disagree

WWII caused 80 million deaths. I guess in your mind that's still better because of your prejudice against China.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-20 01:00:56 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-5-18 01:08
Deer puppet-string player,

Mao never put his tanks and machine-guns up against the armies of Chri ...

You have the silliest opinions on this forum. I'll give you that.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-20 01:01:38 |Display all floors
exportedkiwi Post time: 2012-5-18 13:29
Again Robert, you distort and misdirect to justify a bankrupt opinion. We're not discussing others ...

Misguided opinion but an opinion none the less.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-20 02:50:03 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.