Author: petera

Why I write   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-5-6 12:57:25 |Display all floors
adolphus Post time: 2012-5-6 11:33
I have my opinion and you may have yours.  I believe that the 'fairy tale' account of how the corn ...

I know you're not addressing me baofeng but reporting someone for calling you a "clown"? Sheesh. in your future life, get a thicker skin like we're constantly expected to have here!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-6 12:57:46 |Display all floors
Why I write

The paid propagandists have defecated all over this thread.I will for the moment ignore them and try to explain my motivation for expressing myself here.

I have survived on this planet for 6 decades.I have been fortunate to have had a university education.I know from tests that I have a higher than average intelligence.I have read voraciously all my life.During the last decade I became interested in history,started using the net and became involved in peace movements which I believed at the time to be genuine.I have travelled extensively and have met people from all over the globe.Access to forums like this one for the first time gave me access to an audience much wider than my own circle of friends,acquaintances,colleagues and family.

I feel the need to share what I have learned.I have also realised that the purveyors of "news" and entertainment have little interest in the truth and the needs of mankind as a whole.There is an amazing lack of diversity in their ownership and thus in the nature of their propaganda.
9/11 was an inside job.
No second plane.It was a bomb.Bomb in the other building.
You KNOW without a doubt the videos are fake,right ?!
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!
It's amazing how the building ate the plane !!!
Imagine those fragile wings cutting slots in massive steel columns !!!!!
How STUPID can they think the people are to believe that crap ??!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-6 13:01:28 |Display all floors
This post was edited by exportedkiwi at 2012-5-6 12:02
petera Post time: 2012-5-6 11:57
Why I write

The paid propagandists have defecated all over this thread.I will for the moment ignore ...

Peter, I can respect your goal(s) but your method of achieving them leaves a lot to be desired.

On a nicer note, how are you feeling? Better I hope....and I do mjean that!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-6 13:06:37 |Display all floors
Bilge

Over the years I have developed an intolerance for the bilge that spews incessantly from the Telescreens,from "newspapers",from cinema screens and other organs of the propaganda and "entertainment" machines.I have found it far more satisfying to dig beneath the surface and try to determine how things actually work.Who really rules the planet ? Are there parts of history that have been buried and other parts that have been distorted ? The net helps.This was not the intention of those that developed it,but an undesired byproduct.
9/11 was an inside job.
No second plane.It was a bomb.Bomb in the other building.
You KNOW without a doubt the videos are fake,right ?!
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!
It's amazing how the building ate the plane !!!
Imagine those fragile wings cutting slots in massive steel columns !!!!!
How STUPID can they think the people are to believe that crap ??!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-6 13:08:33 |Display all floors
This post was edited by baofeng at 2012-5-6 13:14
exportedkiwi Post time: 2012-5-6 12:57
I know you're not addressing me baofeng but reporting someone for calling you a "clown"? Sheesh. i ...

Are you addressing me or adolphus? If you think we are the same person, just ask CD, or do a little research yourself. If you need more assistance, see a doctor.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-6 13:10:11 |Display all floors
baofeng Post time: 2012-5-6 12:08
Are addressing me or adolphus? If you think we are the same person, just ask CD, or do a little re ...

I was addressing adolphus, sorry for the boo boo!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-6 13:12:29 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-5-6 12:05
Thanks, Kiwi.

I do admit, though, that since the CD has adopted a new format with more direct con ...

I think, if memory serves, that I've only ever reported whampy here for her continued attacks on, well, it's history now. If I'm incorrect then I apologise but some here don't bother me enough to report them sometimes, she does! She just gets too personal and that's unwarranted.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.