Author: petera

Why I write   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-5-6 11:25:14 |Display all floors
emucentral Post time: 2012-5-6 07:48
Just elucidate me, baofail, he was a journalist or a metallurgist ?
He said it was "molten steel ...

It seems you have problems reading and/or comprehending simple English, beak. Try reading it again, and ask your handler to help with your reply next time:

William Langewiesche - Only Journalist to Have Unrestricted Access to Ground Zero During Cleanup:

In his book “American Ground”, Langewiesche said: “in the early days, the streams of molten metal that leaked from the hot cores and flowed down broken walls inside the foundation hole.”

Ron Burger - Public Health Advisor at the National Center for Environmental Health, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention:

The National Environmental Health Association’s paper “Messages in the Dust” quotes Burger: “Feeling the heat, seeing the molten steel, the layers upon layers of ash, like lava, it reminded me of Mt. St. Helens and the thousands who fled that disaster.”

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-6 11:27:44 |Display all floors
baofeng Post time: 2012-5-6 10:25
It seems you have problems reading and/or comprehending simple English, beak. Try reading it again ...

Valid question here baofeng; why do you folks think that we have "handlers"?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-6 11:30:03 |Display all floors
exportedkiwi Post time: 2012-5-6 11:27
Valid question here baofeng; why do you folks think that we have "handlers"?

Why else would an uneducated ignoramus from down under find the time to post here 24/7, other than it being his meal ticket?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-6 11:31:28 |Display all floors
This post was edited by exportedkiwi at 2012-5-6 11:15
baofeng Post time: 2012-5-6 10:30
Why else would an uneducated ignoramus from down under find the time to post here 24/7, other than ...

Well, we have many folks who post in here at all hours of the day. Can we then say that they too have handlers, some of them being the likes of peter and co?
That's an assumption that is ridiculous really if you think about it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-6 12:17:41 |Display all floors
This post was edited by exportedkiwi at 2012-5-6 11:55
seneca Post time: 2012-5-6 11:11
I agree, Emucentral, I do agree. I am just in the habit of humouring a lot of subhuman social life ...

Noooooooooooo, don't encourage them breeding, God forbid such a thing. I hope they were born infertile and impotent as would much of the world if they saw what we see here!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-6 12:18:11 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-5-6 11:12
But why did you report it?

It stated nothing but facts, truths and was couched in rather fuzzy En ...

Please note, they report us for infantile reasons, we do not.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-6 12:33:02 |Display all floors
emucentral Post time: 2012-5-6 07:55
Who claims it dropped like a stone from an "arbitrary fire" ?

Only you conspiracy clowns make the ...

I have my opinion and you may have yours.  I believe that the 'fairy tale' account of how the corners of a building lose all inherent strength at exactly the same time due to an internal fire is nonsense. Now, given that and the fact that I never addressed you in the first place, it does not give you the right to abuse me.

Fools like you simply ignore the inconvenient facts.

I have reported you and I hope that you will ask your teacher how better manners could help you in your future life.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.