Views: 83941|Replies: 242

Why I write   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-5-2 15:33:45 |Display all floors
George Orwell has titled an article thus as has John Kaminski.I am starting this thread to discus my motivation for posting here,my relationship with other denizens,with the moderators and my future here,if any.More later.
9/11 was an inside job.
No second plane.It was a bomb.Bomb in the other building.
You KNOW without a doubt the videos are fake,right ?!
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!
It's amazing how the building ate the plane !!!
Imagine those fragile wings cutting slots in massive steel columns !!!!!
How STUPID can they think the people are to believe that crap ??!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-2 15:39:06 |Display all floors
I enjoy your 9/11 writings.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-2 16:57:15 |Display all floors
Your posts are always intelligent and thought provoking and that is a reflection of your education and intellect.

It is either that or they are only here to flame every thread so that the truth about their war crimes, genocide and holocausts remain hidden to give their historians time to find new and interesting ways to theorize their crimes against humanity away.
Diane Abbot (British MP): Anglos love playing divide and rule
David Cameron (British PM): Anglos caused most of the world's problems!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-2 19:23:49 |Display all floors
firstcause Post time: 2012-5-2 16:57
Your posts are always intelligent and thought provoking and that is a reflection of your education a ...

Thank You,Firstcause

In fact as i have told you many times,it was your great threads on the Indian and other holocausts that brought me to this forum almost five years ago.I have always detested genocide,slavery and other imperialist atrocities.I became aware of the the terrible loss of life that colonialism caused about the time of the 2003 holocaust in Iraq.I had until then watched with anger the imperialist butchery in the balkans,in East Timor and in Afghanistan.I was until 2003 unaware that 9/11 was a false flag black op.
9/11 was an inside job.
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-2 19:28:53 |Display all floors
Truth_update Post time: 2012-5-2 15:39
I enjoy your 9/11 writings.

Thanks

Thank You,Truth_update.As you are aware,the main 9/11 thread which was this forum's most popular was locked some time ago.This has caused me great sadness and is one of the reasons I am thinking of throwing in the towel.Of course my continuation here may not be in my hands.I had my first harsh threat of banishment today after 5 years on this forum.The mood of the moderators has changed sharply in recent weeks.
9/11 was an inside job.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-2 19:36:24 |Display all floors
This post was edited by petera at 2012-5-2 19:44

Haven

This forum has been a haven for me for the last 5 years.I have had until recently a level of freedom of speech that was unavailable elsewhere - You Tube,Topix and other sites.I have had to battle the vast shill brigade that infests every forum everywhere,but the moderators have largely left me alone and even protected me.Friends like Firstcause,Wahahaha,Baofeng,Kongque and others were supportive.
9/11 was an inside job.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-2 19:51:09 |Display all floors
Constant

My hatred of genocide,slavery,opium trading and other imperialist devilry has been constant over the years as well as hatred of the endless sequence of cowardly brutal turkey shoots in the Middle East and around the world.My respect for the country that hosts this forum has always been evident and I have frequently defended it from Western propagandists.
9/11 was an inside job.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.