Post time 2012-5-2 07:54:36 |Display all floors

Cos our leadships don't give
a hoot about the lives of the Chinese person but values instead only
those from and/or of foreign lands...

Chinese fishermen clash with ROK coast guards
China verifying conflict between Chinese fishermen, ROK coast guards

And if our guys defend themselves as the above, they either
get gunned down or they get arrested forcibly and handed the death penalty if
someone in the opposing side lost the fight and get killed...

I mean why won't Beijing use the tactic "an eye for an eye", meaning
arrest SK fishing boats in return, charge them with something -- anything -- resisting arrest for
examples, and hand them the death penalty as they hand it to our boys?

I mean the death penalty is easily had in China you know.
This riches women in China for private lending as an example and corruption another. So why not
the death penalty to the SK's for attacking Chinese fishermans???

I mean if this was the Americans who is demanding answers,
I'd bet they'd do what I just proposed and, if there wan't a exuse for them to do so, they put thinkers
in the US to work at it and hatch out a conniving plan...

Sad... second class citizen
in the past, second class citizen now, and, very likely, second class citizen indefinitly
into the future for us Chinese...

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-2 15:32:52 |Display all floors
The armchair general is ready to start a war over a detained crew of illegal fishers. Sounds reasonable!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-2 22:26:14 |Display all floors
This post was edited by edisonone at 2012-5-2 06:50
pantarhei Post time: 2012-5-1 23:32
The armchair general is ready to start a war over a detained crew of illegal fishers. Sounds reasona ...

You are saying "chinese fisherman are crooks"? That "they steal smelly sk fish just as they do defense technology from the technologically more advanced sk's" (one and same as americans in my book) ?  And that while Chinese fisherman's are always the only one's that breaks the rules of the sea that the SK fisherman's never, never, never ever breaks these rules and that they're simply just not capable of breaking such rules -- that they never ever fish in Chinese and/or NK waters ???

Seriously, anyone ever heard of SK and/or Japanese fisherman's ever ever get drifted off course, either intentionally or unintentionally; gets adrift and drifts into NK and/or Chinese waters? Never! I haven't heard of any such cases!!!  I mean aside from stories of the past where Japanese whalers/fishing trawlers were charged or get caught by the US Coast Guard for fishing in waters off of a Hawai; and for the charges of SK fishing trawlers for fishing off of the waters off of a Chile or near the South American coast, I have to admit: I honestly have never ever heard of SK's or Japanese breaking the rules of sea either in the East China Sea, the Yellow Sea, and/or in the Sea of Japan. I mean a strange set of circumstances isn't it???

Hmmm!!! Yes, bunch of crooks these ch*inks/china*mans regardless if it's a case of stealing fish from others, thiefery of advance technology from the west, or taking islands away from the poor, the third rated, and the "bullied by china" backward countries of Asia , i.e., Japan, SK, Philippines, and/or the Pho Boys...
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-2 22:44:23 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2012-5-2 22:26
you are saying  "chinese fisherman are crooks"  ??? that  they steals "smelly sk fish" j ...

Yes i call that crew of detained chinese fishermen crooks. Their greed lead them to SK water and they got caught. Big deal. The acts of fishermen from one country doesn't the acts of fishermen from another.

But your view is easy enough. Chinese fishermen should fish where they want and people stopping them should die.  Luckily China is ruled by more rational people.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-3 03:05:15 |Display all floors
>>>lalo  rok was never a legitimate country to begin with. i'd like to see the dprk take back their country...<<<

i agree. it's like what tw is to the chinese nation ... it's an american creation pure and simple...

my 2 cents on the politics of rok: the u.n., if it is a truly "honest" worldly agency, it should, rather than serving as the new panmunjom of the world take serious measures to disasemble the rok, and tw too of course, and have these places returned to its rightful owners a'la hk fashion... things should and will turn out hunky dore for one and all -- guaranteed! beijing and pyongyang are the true capitals for both but do you think the u.n. will live up to its name sake??? Not on your life!

the u.n. is an american invention designed to serve anglo americana interests and no one elses...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-3 03:12:35 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2012-5-3 03:21:11 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2012-5-3 03:05
>>>lalo  rok was never a legitimate country to begin with. i'd like to see the dprk take back their  ...
beijing and pyongyang are the true capitals for both

Actually, Kim Il Song, Kim Jong Il and now Kim Jong Un all agreed to the fact that Seoul is the capital of Unified Korea.
Spreading magic around the world since 2007.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.