Views: 2731|Replies: 3

What should we do with traitors as 吳三桂? We charge them with treason! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-5-1 09:09:55 |Display all floors

Surely, and supposedly, people who
commits "TREASON" more than qualify for the firing squad. Don't you people agree?

But, did we do that with these S*OB's?

No!

Instead, we Chinese choose to yield & compromise to

the b*tchings of the West and look where that got us -- something that amounts to a direct

slap from the US Embassy, Beijing, and right smack in our faces...

Dissident Said to Seek Safety, Not Exit

It's sad however that while we worship and beg for forgivenes from westerners,

and I don't know what for, we go about smeering dirt in our own faces by mutilating or getting even with our own,

i.e., Chen Sui Bian for instance as one example, possibly this Beijing to Release Confession of Heywood Murder by Bo's Wife

another such example, or this China Millionaire Spared Death Penalty as the icing on the cake

Why we're so afraid of the West and why we're so mean

to our own assets and valued specimens I'll never know, but, seriously,

if the life of a Lao-Fun is more important and more valuable to our own, then I don't blame

these people for having negative sentiments about the country...

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-2 18:11:24 |Display all floors
Edison,just out of curiosity...you live in Canada,right? Do you have the Canadian citizenship or the Chinese one? You do know that if you have a Canadian one but see your only loyalty with China this makes you a.....?!^^
Patria est ubicunque bene/Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-2 18:15:22 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-2 18:22:48 |Display all floors
Wahahaha Post time: 2012-5-2 18:15
Alex2010, just out of curiosity...you are a EU citizen, right? Do you support EU or the USA? You do  ...

Well,well...see who we have here.Walol,my little masochistic friend. I don't support everything the EU,my government or the Americans do and I stated that many times on this board. Still, I know where my loyalties are and would never take another citizenship without also changing my loyalties or at least stay neutral.
Patria est ubicunque bene/Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.