Author: NE_Tigress

Do you think expatter should return to this forum?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-5-4 21:09:01 |Display all floors
Expatter is more than welcome to return

He is a respectable and responsible poster and his posters were witty and controversial
At the same time, his intelligence brought him troubles. He has to face a couple of ugly and disgusting liars who stay here bellyaching all the time

Expatter is better at enjoying life and he is free to make a comment or ignore them

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-4 21:13:34 |Display all floors
freetofly Post time: 2012-5-4 21:09
Expatter is more than welcome to return

He is a respectable and responsible poster and his posters  ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-4 21:16:49 |Display all floors
This post was edited by NE_Tigress at 2012-5-4 21:17
seneca Post time: 2012-5-3 10:46
Do you know why I asked you to show how to "respect other posters" yourself FIRST?

It will not be ...

POURING RIDICULE OVER HIS ENGLISH

You are the one who ridicules other people's English most. Many Chinese posters no longer come back to this forum after you ridiculed their "chinglish".

You are a well-known bully here.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-4 22:32:51 |Display all floors
that Israeli poster has charm and wit and writes in highly entertaining English.

I don't know whom you are talking about and I have no interest in whoever he is.

But I know you're often tickled by some strange things. I don't wonder you find this person charming, witty and entertaining.

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-5-5 13:48:31 |Display all floors
NE_Tigress Post time: 2012-5-4 22:32
that Israeli poster has charm and wit and writes in highly entertaining English.

I don't know whom  ...

Kind regards to all of you ........   

The Israeli poster seneca refers to is the inimical 'foul-mouthed' Laowaipengyou who issues threats and vomits name calling as a selected right.

Hardly surprising that the stunted thought patterns in the head of seneca would try to imply such a poster as a role model.

Maybe he is just plain angry because someone left the cork out of his breakfast and a little of it evaporated .......

Or could it be the the latest batch of pig effluence he collected for his in laws was mind-alteringly overladen with ammoniac acids ..........   

My advice for seneca would be to ask father-in-law for a longer handled shovel as that might help a little  ........   

Good luck with that  ........   

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-5 13:56:54 |Display all floors
expatter Post time: 2012-5-5 12:48
Kind regards to all of you ........   

Well although we don't see eye to eye on many things, I consider you a friend here and it is good to see you back, despite your constant bickering with another friend of mine here.

Welcome back!

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-5-5 14:03:58 |Display all floors
exportedkiwi Post time: 2012-5-5 13:56
Well although we don't see eye to eye on many things, I consider you a friend here and it is good  ...

Appreciated, but I am 'not back' and will leave the status-quo as it is for a while.

That is not to say I will not return later, and as I stated in my post of 7th March it was the best thing to do at that time to deflate what would have been a very negative experience for me, and probably for the forum and moderators ...........   

I have watched how things have progressed here and have made two or three comments and mostly to point out a couple of unashamed lies. Cheers ........

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.