Views: 11695|Replies: 20

[US] Embarrassing measures of U.S. airport security check   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-4-25 15:14:25 |Display all floors
This post was edited by angela627 at 2012-4-25 15:15

Since the U.S. Transportation Security Administration lifted the airport security level, passengers and security-check staffs often burst into quarrels and conflicts, some newspapers reported.

source from: beijingshots.com

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor July's Best Contributor 2012 August's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2012-4-25 20:35:43 |Display all floors
Is the human rights is only for China and some Asian,African countries??

Though I knew it earlier thgrou my relatives but pics are an evidence.Thanks Angela.

All Americans are suffering for few no's of Americans misleading.

Hate them.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-25 20:40:44 |Display all floors
SMITHI Post time: 2012-4-25 16:50
Ridiculous , Amerikkkkkkkkkka is ridiculous …........this photos are testimony to human stupidity.

'cause they're smart,
otherwise ya go to jail
It takes about 40 muscles to smile, but only 4 to pull the trigger of a decent rifle

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-25 20:49:33 |Display all floors
This post was edited by matt605 at 2012-4-25 08:18

I sent an e-mail to the Transportation Security Administration and asked if their screeners were sorted by sexual orientation.

In America we do not have men searching women or women searching men because it is considered wrong to have required physical searches conducted by anyone who could get a sexual thrill from the activity.  But we just began officially allowing gays and lesbians to serve openly in the military, and uniformed police agencies are considered to be like miiltary organizations.  I wanted to know if gay and lesbian TSA employees were permitted to work as screeners that perform mandatory physical searches of passengers.  It's a questions of appropriate conduct for public employees and equality for the members of the traveling public.

The TSA never responded.

I guess that means the government's official position is that gay and lesbian TSA screeners are morally superior to all other citizens, and would never get a sexual thrill from an activity that every else is prohibited from performing on others.

That's wrong.  People are equal and should be treated as equals.

龙年顺顺利利

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-25 22:22:48 |Display all floors
I once took a flight out of Tianjin. The lady security insisted that I remove my jacket. I obliged. Next she wanted me to take off my cap. This I obliged. Next she wanted me to take off my belt. This I obliged. Then before she ask the next question, I proceeded to unzip my pants. This she stopped me.

Use magic tools Report

June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2012-4-25 22:27:04 |Display all floors
This is why I refuse even transitting by a US airport...

I once remember talking to an american and telling him that if 1/10 of the money they spent on war against terrorism they'd spend it to build schools in the territories they attacked they would have strictly no terrorism by now. The guy, obviously educated, answered "I guess so... if we told them what to teach". Needless to say I was speechless...
Spreading magic around the world since 2007.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-26 03:18:16 |Display all floors
shameless Post time: 2012-4-25 20:40
'cause they're smart,
otherwise ya go to jail

good reason i concur

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.