Author: DSseeing

Woman kills man by squeezing his testicles for parking dispute   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-4-29 09:26:54 |Display all floors
tnmccoy Post time: 2012-4-29 07:19
This is the type of story that's going to increase violence on women, especially those who try this. ...

Get over yourself.  Crazy stuff like this everyday, especially considering this is from a country with a billion people in it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-29 09:32:36 |Display all floors
I've heard of Dim Mak.  She must be Grandmaster.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-29 09:58:57 |Display all floors
caringhk Post time: 2012-4-29 01:08
Can we test on U by squeezing yours???

I have been squeezed there too many times poor guy probably gotten too excited and died of a heart attack.

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal

Post time 2012-4-29 10:38:34 |Display all floors
DSseeing Post time: 2012-4-28 11:12
Which Bush?

WHY DON'T YOU ATTACK MY DEAD MOTHER AGAIN....AND SEND ME MORE PM'S THAT THREATEN ME PERSONAL HARM...OR DO YOU WANT ME TO POST THEM FOR EVERYONE TO SEE..

YOU'RE A VERY SICK PERSON....GET HELP...
Never Let Anyone Outside The Family Know What You're Thinking.

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal

Post time 2012-4-29 10:40:54 |Display all floors
DSseeing Post time: 2012-4-28 10:57
Thank you for backing me up/
I don't know why Snappysammy targets on me and even sent PM messages ...

YOU STARTED THE PM'S AND THE PERSONAL ATTACKS....YOU SLANDERED MY DEAD MOTHER....I HOPE YOU HAVE A LOT OF MONEY...BECAUSE YOU WILL BE HEARING FROM MY LAWYER....ALL YOUR PM'S TO ME, ARE ALL THE PROOF HE NEEDS.....

Never Let Anyone Outside The Family Know What You're Thinking.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-29 13:25:21 |Display all floors
It is obvious that this female assassin was trained by the Shaolin Master, One Hung Low!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-29 14:35:28 |Display all floors
Metamech Post time: 2012-4-28 22:24
Just registered because I can't believe how incredibly, unbelievably sensitive you are.  So I take ...

Yes, poor snappysammy; he must have tears streaming down his face thinking of the pain. I know I have, what a nasty person she must be. The court case should be very interesting
Life is mostly froth and bubble, but two things stand like stone. Kindness in anothers trouble, and .courage in your own. Annon.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.