Views: 5447|Replies: 5

Are there any messages you don't want to delete in your phone? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-4-19 17:34:05 |Display all floors
This post was edited by lindasun0102 at 2012-4-19 17:35

Nowadays, sending message has become a trend among people, esp young people. Everyday we receive several messages, from our parents, classmates, friends or colleagues and so on. They sometimes send us their blessings, sometimes tell us some infomation, sometimes share intersting story with us.  But the capacity of the phone is limited, so we must delete some messages. Are there any messages you don't want to delete in your phone?

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2012-4-20 13:34:27 |Display all floors
I retain some of the messages, which are the most touching and moving ones, in my mobile phone. sometimes, it came from my boyfriend, but mostly, my friends. Little words, more concern. They make me feel warm.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-20 14:28:42 |Display all floors
I delete them all ,good , bad ,touching , disgusting , time is gone , so are the words .

Il heurt de jouer avec le ciel .

follow your heart, touch your dream ,be yourself .dude !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-20 14:41:24 |Display all floors
米洛.DeSTi Post time: 2012-4-20 14:28
I delete them all ,good , bad ,touching , disgusting , time is gone , so are the words .

If my message box is full, I will delete some of the messages I kept for long. But I do copy them in my notebook. They are my precious memories.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-20 14:50:20 |Display all floors
lindasun0102 Post time: 2012-4-20 14:41
If my message box is full, I will delete some of the messages I kept for long. But I do copy them  ...

i used to delete them ,and i think i will  not change this habit , would you tell me what is the use of keeping them ?just for they are your memories ?then i guess you like taking photos ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-20 15:18:03 |Display all floors
米洛.DeSTi Post time: 2012-4-20 14:50
i used to delete them ,and i think i will  not change this habit , would you tell me what is the u ...

i remember there is one saying :people tend to be sentimental for a good memory .it might not be a good thing to keep things that remind of the past .

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.