Views: 3834|Replies: 12

My Titanic Story   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-4-19 19:23:06 |Display all floors
This post was edited by spiderman006 at 2012-4-19 19:23

It's almost 14 years ago, I can't remember the details of the moive but I can still hear the sound of my heart cause it was my first date. She was my classmate since Junior middle school and a queen in my mind since I saw her in the first sight.  We were in our second year of high middle school. It took me nearly one week to decide finally to ask her out for the moive as I know all the girls were excited about this sunk ship. 40 yuan, I remember the figure clearly and I saved for two months for the money to buy two tickets.   

Yes, I didn't ask her whether she would like to go to moive with me before I bought tickets. I just went and got two tickets and tucked one ticket into her pocket when I met her on the way to canteen. Yes, I don't dare see what she reacted at that time and ran away like a thief. It was a long time I remember when I stood outside the theater and waiting for her.

She came finally and spoke nothing to me and just went into the theater and we sat next to each other to see the moive. To be honest, I couldn't stop my from thinking of her and our future thus I paid less attention about the movie itself.  Yes, she cried due to the heart-broken episode, not for me, anyway, who cares. I gave her the napkin I had been ready for her. After the movie over, we took bus and went back school together, nearly no words on the way. "Thanks for tonight, and I have a nice day" she said finally and went into the dorm. I was so excieted that night. I wrote one love letter to her at that night with thousands words I guess cause I remember I went bed very late that day.

But she refused and said we were too young and should focus on our study. After graduation from middle school, she went to another city and I stayed. Gradually we lost contact. I don't know where she is now and how's she going on, hope everything goes well with her! It's even hard for me to recall what she looks like but I will never forget the night and the movie.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-20 09:57:53 |Display all floors
This is a typical story of our generation like in 1980s. "should focus on our study " is the most common excuse to give a refusal

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-20 15:50:48 |Display all floors
when i first see the title , I guess that maybe you have the same experiece as the hero in the movie , but ,it's not , but touching
Il heurt de jouer avec le ciel .

follow your heart, touch your dream ,be yourself .dude !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-20 21:58:28 |Display all floors
It seems the story is very nice
http://bbs.chinadaily.com.cn/?fromuid=740695

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-21 01:32:34 |Display all floors
The date went down like the ship  {:soso_e180:}
Your own mind is a sacred enclosure into which nothing harmful can enter except by your permission. Arnold Bennett

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-21 13:59:19 |Display all floors
This post was edited by morayinc at 2012-4-21 14:01

The most impression movie in the memory of our times:1980s. Nowadays, who will believe the promise: you jump, I jump!
SIGNATURE:Yiwu

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-21 16:28:29 |Display all floors
{:soso_e105:}well, you need to focus on your present life and treasure the memory as a gift in the past
may you happy

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.