Author: 468259058

Recycling of used leather shoes for medicinal capsules in China   [Copy link] 中文

June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2012-4-17 12:17:10 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2012-4-17 10:41
I am married to a Chinese woman so I know a little about China. She only left China two years ago. ...

Well, I could take your argument and return it as I'm also married to a Chinese woman. I guess she knows a lot more about China than you ever will AND I live here, which means I know a lot more about China than you do.

Oh and by the way, the fact that your wife is Chinese does not make you an expert on the subject of China anymore than the fact that your father is a medical doctor makes you an expert in medicine if you actually haven't studied the field and been recognized by your peers.

I think it has been demonstrated that you are much less qualified to give your opinion about China, good or bad, than anyone living here.
Spreading magic around the world since 2007.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-17 12:18:36 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2012-4-17 04:06
Slight problem - you have no idea how much chromium is in the final product.
Quick!!! Pull somethi ...

Did I say anything about how much is in the final product?

Where is the cited study for Chromium being a biological requirement for human life? You claim it is neccessary, not I.

You're slipping up on your own banana-skins......

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2012-4-17 12:29:49 |Display all floors
MisterPanda Post time: 2012-4-16 20:17
Well, I could take your argument and return it as I'm also married to a Chinese woman. I guess she ...

I have been to China and I can read. Your argument makes no sense. I'm sure you have been inside
your wife a lot more than her gynecologist (at least for her sake I hope so) but does that mean
you know more about her vagina than her gynecologist does?
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2012-4-17 12:36:34 |Display all floors
RealMadrid1 Post time: 2012-4-16 20:18
Did I say anything about how much is in the final product?

Where is the cited study for Chromium ...

Chromium is necessary in a good diet.
Throw in a couple more old boots just for me. {:soso_e100:}
-------------------------------
MedlinePlus Trusted Health Information for You A service of the U.S. National Library of Medicine
From the National Institutes of HealthNational Institutes of Health
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chromium is important in the metabolism of fats and carbohydrates. Chromium stimulates fatty acid and cholesterol
synthesis, which are important for brain function and other body processes. Chromium is also important in the
breakdown (metabolism) of insulin.

Chromium deficiency may be seen as impaired glucose tolerance. It is seen in older people with type 2 diabetes and
in infants with protein-calorie malnutrition. Supplementation of chromium helps with management of these conditions,
but it is not a substitute for other treatment.
Because of the low absorption and high excretion rates of chromium, toxicity is not common.

Infants

0 - 6 months: 0.2 micrograms per day (mcg/day)
    7 - 12 months: 5.5 mcg/day

Children

1 - 3 years: 11 mcg/day
    4 - 8 years: 15 mcg/day
    Males age 9 - 13 years: 25 mcg/day
    Females age 9 – 13 years: 21 mcg/day

Adolescents and Adults

Males age 14 -50: 35 mcg/day
    Males age 51 and over: 30 mcg/day
    Females age 14 - 18: 24 mcg/day
    Females age 19 - 50: 25 mcg/day
    Females age 51 and older: 20 mcg/day
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-17 13:12:37 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Chegsyboy at 2012-4-17 13:12
robert237 Post time: 2012-4-17 12:36
Chromium is necessary in a good diet.
Throw in a couple more old boots just for me.

My plumber's spanner is made of chromium, Bobby. If you need some I'll plant it in your skull. Free!

Use magic tools Report

June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2012-4-17 13:16:52 |Display all floors
This post was edited by MisterPanda at 2012-4-17 13:19
robert237 Post time: 2012-4-17 12:29
I have been to China and I can read. Your argument makes no sense. I'm sure you have been inside
y ...

Once again, ridiculous argument. My wife's gynecologist certainly knows more about her vagina on a biological and medical level but I know how to please my wife, what makes her tick, how she likes me to take care of her vagina, much more than her gynecologist (at least I hope ).

There is a different between theoretical knowledge and empirical knowledge. You have a biased theoretical knowledge and absolutely no empirical knowledge (I've been to Cuba, they were dancing and playing music, I guess Cubans must be very rich and happy if they have time to dance and play music all day long...).

Getting a mail order bride from China does NOT make you an expert.

You are a hypocrit that is comfortably installed in the USA and are singing the praise of China while spitting on your own country but you're not willing to move here before you get your retirement. Me, on the other hand, I moved to China when I was 22 and worked hard in contact with the average chinese for the last 7 years.

You've been to China 7 times ? Big deal ! I've been to every single province of China, in first and second tier cities, I speak mandarin, I have been living here for 7 years and you're telling me the opinion of someone who does not have ANY idea of what it is to effectively live in this country matters more than mine ?
Do you realise that NO Chinese on this forum is saying this is not an important matter ? Do you know better than ALL the people living in China ?

When I was 13 years old I spent 1 week in Florida, does that make me an expert on the United States in your eyes ?
Spreading magic around the world since 2007.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-17 14:19:19 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2012-4-17 02:28
I've been in China on seven different occasions. Never got sick once.
You are taking isolated inci ...

All living in luxury hotels, being served the choicest food and with maximum security protection around? Nah, that, for me, still means you've never been to China.

Like I said before, come and live in China, and more important, live as the common Chinese do. A year or six months would be more than enough.

For a foreigner - who has never really known what ordinary Chinese life is like, who has never gone to a Chinese hospital or clinic - to lecture a Chinese on food safety, on medical wrongdoing is quite laughable, at the very least.   

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.