Views: 4594|Replies: 5

Do you shop online? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-4-13 15:41:03 |Display all floors
I am a huge fan of online shopping. Sometimes it drives me so crazy that I cannot spend a single day without buying something online. When I first heard about the new way of shopping, I also had bunch of questions on the safety and quality issues of online deal.

But after I took my very first shot, I was convinced by its convenience and flexibility. Without stepping out of your house, you can order what you want with just a few clicks. After payment of the order online, all you can do is to wait for the delivery.
Do you like online shopping? Why not? Do you have any undesirable experience on this? Tell us your story.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-13 16:29:19 |Display all floors
{:soso_e181:}I also like go shopping on line.

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2012-4-13 16:41:25 |Display all floors
I'm not a fan of online shopping. The first experience of online shopping is not pleasant one, the sweater I ordered is of bad quality and doesn't match the picture discribed online. But I do buy my favorite books online, cause it saves time and money. {:soso_e181:}

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-14 20:20:26 |Display all floors
   This Friday i have bought a phone on line.At the beginning,i was worried about that i would be failed to get a good phone,because i often heard that it is diffcult to search what you really want and you cannot identify its quilty.So i was hesitated to buy one on line.But because of its convenience and flexibility,i decided to buy one online.Now,i owned a phone .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-15 10:09:07 |Display all floors
sunnylin01 Post time: 2012-4-13 16:41
I'm not a fan of online shopping. The first experience of online shopping is not pleasant one, the s ...

me too

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-15 17:05:52 |Display all floors
I like on-line shopping, leisure time can have a look on the Internet. But also in the online shopping, can save time, save money. But while shopping on the Internet will find many goods are not like on the picture.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.